eBay feedback ratings

Old July 1st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

Default eBay feedback ratings

How low does a seller's feedback ratings have to be for you to not buy
from him/her?
98%, 95%, 99%???
Old July 1st 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arnold Quarry[_2_]

feedback doesn't matter. only whether or not the seller is an asshole

Old July 1st 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:39:25 -0700 (PDT), RF
wrote:

How low does a seller's feedback ratings have to be for you to not buy
from him/her?
98%, 95%, 99%???

I don't go by the percentage as much as I do what the people who
posted the negatives and neutrals had to say. And maybe more
importantly, how often they post non-positive feedback. Some buyers
(including myself) seldom (or even never) post anything but positive
feedback. So when they do you know there must have been a real problem
with the transaction.

Old July 1st 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

wrote:

How low does a seller's feedback ratings have to be for you to not buy
from him/her?
98%, 95%, 99%???

I don't go by the percentage as much as I do what the people who
posted the negatives and neutrals had to say. And maybe more
importantly, how often they post non-positive feedback. Some buyers
(including myself) seldom (or even never) post anything but positive
feedback. So when they do you know there must have been a real problem
with the transaction.

If it is 98% or above I usually don't worry. If the particular auction I am
looking at has any yellow or red flags I am more likely to examine feedback
left and given regardless of the feedback percentage.

If the rating is below 98% I am at least checking out the feedback left. It
is true that feedback given is often far more revealing.

ebay feedback note.boy Coins 13 June 6th 08 02:48 AM
ebay feedback note.boy Paper Money 13 June 6th 08 02:48 AM
WHAT THE FU^%! Ebay Feedback????????? Sue H Autographs 23 May 22nd 08 10:40 AM
EBay seller and buyer ratings [email protected] Autographs 12 November 8th 07 11:19 AM