got a bunch of nice stuff up...

Old June 28th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
justicecow

Default got a bunch of nice stuff up...

................ on ebay. .99 starting price, no reserve.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarttoots.

you might be interested if you're into morgans, commemoratives and
(this week) a 74s peace dollar.

next week, more.

best to you all,
Cynthia
Old June 28th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Jun 27, 9:48*pm, justicecow wrote:
............... on ebay. *.99 starting price, no reserve.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarttoots.

you might be interested if you're into morgans, commemoratives and
(this week) a 74s peace dollar.

next week, more.

best to you all,
Cynthia

"TIME FRAME
Payment is expected within 7 days of auction close. I realize
sometimes life intrudes and you are unable to conclude in a timely
fashion. Write to me because pretty much any problem can be worked out
if you let me know there's an issue.
Worst case scenario: if you don't contact me after a week I will first
ask eBay to contact you. If you don't make payment or respond I will
file for a fee refund from eBay and a failed transaction will become a
part of your record here. Ultimately if all this becomes a protracted
pain in the butt you will receive negative feedback, which is red and
unpleasant and makes everyone feel rotten, particulary me because I
hate doing them. They make me feel like Simon Legree."

Hate to tell ya Cyn, but you can't leave deadbeat bidders a neg
anymore

Old June 28th 08, 08:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Nice coins!!

Jim
Old June 28th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
justicecow

On Jun 27, 9:57 pm, RF wrote:
[...]

yeah....you're right. I haven't sold in a long time. that stinks.
even if they don't pay???
Old June 28th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
justicecow

On Jun 28, 3:40 am, "
wrote:
Nice coins!!

Jim

thanks Jim. my father in law was a real collecting fool....
Old June 28th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
justicecow

On Jun 28, 10:12 am, justicecow wrote:
On Jun 28, 3:40 am, "
wrote:

Nice coins!!

Jim

thanks Jim. my father in law was a real collecting fool....

I just reread that and it looks bad, which wasn't my intent. I was
thinking about that phrase "dancing fool" when I typed that. my
father in law would do and sell anything to get anything...especially
coins. my husband tells about an accordion which appeared,
disappeared and reappeared upteen times for months.
Old June 28th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arnold Quarry

"justicecow" wrote in message
yeah....you're right. I haven't sold in a long time. that stinks.
even if they don't pay???

You can't leave a bidder a negative for any reason....only a positive. But
bidders can leave you a negative for any reason with no fear of retaliation.
Good luck trying to prevent your inevitable negative feedback on the new
improved eBay.

Old June 28th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
justicecow

On Jun 28, 2:49 pm, "Arnold Quarry" wrote:
"justicecow" wrote in message

yeah....you're right. I haven't sold in a long time. that stinks.
even if they don't pay???

You can't leave a bidder a negative for any reason....only a positive. But
bidders can leave you a negative for any reason with no fear of retaliation.
Good luck trying to prevent your inevitable negative feedback on the new
improved eBay.

I figure I'm selling a relatively small group of coins and maybe some
other things for a very limited time and whatever happens happens. I
don't do as much business on ebay as I once did. I still buy stuff
because you can pick up some bargains, but I stopped selling because I
found it wasn't as fun as it had been when it felt more like a flea
market. The interactions now between buyers and sellers isn't the
same. I guess I'm not feeling the love anymore.
Old June 29th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:48:43 -0700 (PDT), justicecow
wrote:

............... on ebay. .99 starting price, no reserve.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarttoots.

you might be interested if you're into morgans, commemoratives and
(this week) a 74s peace dollar.

next week, more.

Nice coins. I put 2 or 3 on my watch list.

BTW, you have an incorrect picture (ben franklin) in the description
for the 2000 Libray of Congress coin. Though I think Benjamin Franklin
would of been a good image for a library coin.
Old June 29th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
justicecow

wrote:
............... on ebay. .99 starting price, no reserve.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarttoots.

you might be interested if you're into morgans, commemoratives and
(this week) a 74s peace dollar.

next week, more.

Nice coins. I put 2 or 3 on my watch list.

BTW, you have an incorrect picture (ben franklin) in the description
for the 2000 Libray of Congress coin. Though I think Benjamin Franklin
would of been a good image for a library coin.

thank you.

fixed!!

FA - a whole bunch o' stuff Dogger Hockey 0 December 8th 04 08:54 PM
FS - a bunch of oddball stuff dogger Hockey 0 August 23rd 04 08:39 AM
FS - A whole Bunch o' Stuff L8TR Hockey 0 January 9th 04 04:02 AM
FS - A Bunch o' Stuff Dogger Hockey 0 November 20th 03 10:48 PM
FS - a bunch of stuff to get rid of Dogger Hockey 1 November 12th 03 11:59 AM