New free e-books site.

Old January 3rd 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
bookworm

Default New free e-books site.

Here is useful site where you can find live links to many interesting
books:

http://www.freebookspot.com

- more then 60 categories (tech-books and fiction)
- more then 5 GB of free books in PDF, CHM, RTF formats

Old January 3rd 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
John R. Yamamoto-Wilson

bookworm wrote:
Here is useful site where you can find live links to many interesting
books:

http://www.freebookspot.com

- more then 60 categories (tech-books and fiction)
- more then 5 GB of free books in PDF, CHM, RTF formats

I checked the literature section. Some pretty weird selections there,
such as Eric Schlosser, Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the
All-American Meal and Bill Cosby, I Am What I Ate And I Am Frightened.

And I'm sure that people like Dan Brown, whose works you are offering
for free download, will be intrigued to know that "All content included
on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images,
audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the
property of FreeBookSpot.com or its content suppliers and protected by
United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all
content on this site is the exclusive property of FreeBookSpot.com and
protected by U.S. and international copyright laws."
(http://www.freebookspot.com/Rules.aspx)

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.org

Old January 9th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Scot Kamins

In article om,
"bookworm" wrote:

Here is useful site where you can find live links to many interesting
books:

http://www.freebookspot.com

I was quite put off by the number of spelling errors and misused words
I found on this website's main page. I'm always upset when an allegedly
literary site has such errors.

Here are a few:

* Do you like fribies? -- do you mean " freebies"?

* existent books - do you mean "existing" or "extant"?

* recieve

Also, when did The DaVinci Code move to the public domain?
Old January 12th 07, 10:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
bookworm

Thank you very much for your message. Sorry about errors. English is
not native language for man who wrote this text (and for me). I said to
him and he fixed errors.

Old January 12th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
bookworm

As to phrase "All content included on this site..." it shoud be
removed. He meant only content of the site. All books are not content
of the site. They are on public host servers such as rapidshare.de. The
aim of the site is to publish only links to books. You can consider it
as links exchange. Every man could find a good book and put link to it
on the site.

Get a 100% FREE, SIM free mobile phone Partha Pratim Pal Juke Boxes 0 September 19th 04 04:33 AM
new collecting site..it's free Alex Dolls 0 August 23rd 04 07:49 AM
The Survival Rate of Books HFB Books 33 July 19th 04 01:52 PM
NBA Collect A Books Lot of 26 Max Gratton Basketball 0 September 27th 03 08:55 AM
NBA Collect A Books Lot of 26 Max Gratton Basketball 0 September 8th 03 05:08 PM