Wanted Chips for Wurlitzer Credit and Control Computer on SL600

Old August 27th 03, 04:59 AM
John Robertson

Default Wanted Chips for Wurlitzer Credit and Control Computer on SL600

I can help you when I get back from vacation on the 2nd of September.
Email me then.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:55:34 +0100, "Peter Lord"
wrote:

I am in the process of repairing a control unit for a friends SL600 and I am
trying to locate the following chips;-
2x8k ram chip Toshiba TC5516APL-2 Wurlitzer part no 00 09060 149
Rom chip containing the control program Wurlitzer part no 40306 001 01

Can anyone suggest a source for these components as I guess they are no
longer available from Wurlitzer direct.

Thanks in advance

Peter

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com