FS: Raw Morgans

Old May 17th 04, 01:29 AM
K6AZ

Default FS: Raw Morgans

I have the following raw Morgans for sale. These coins are honestly graded, I am very conservative
with my grading. Prices include shipping. I offer a no questions asked return policy, if you don't
like a coin, send it back for a full refund. PayPal preferred, but will also take money orders.

1881-S MS63 $39

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/1881s_mk05.jpg

1881-S MS64 $55

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/1881s_mk01.jpg

1886 MS65 This is a beauty with the obverse mostly covered in lime with some gold towards the rims.
A solid 65, price is not negotiable. $110

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/1886_mk08.jpg

Roll of 1902-O Morgans - This is a genuine roll of uncirculated Morgans. There are no sliders in
this roll. There are no coins that I would grade higher than MS63, what you are getting is twenty
coins all MS60-63, mostly 62 and 63. Current greysheet for this roll is 450/490. My price is $510
including shipping.

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/1902o_roll.jpg

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES