BOWL-ASS has QUITE a record

Old February 20th 11, 04:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
WeReo_BoY

Default BOWL-ASS has QUITE a record

Im' sure some of you are familiar with Terry Herzog, the "enforcer" of the
California Jam Fed Club. If you care to find out what's really going on with
this person, Allen Pamplin 's TOP friend on Youtube here you can find
Herzog's current history:

http://tinyurl.com/4g8jwnz

It's not surprising. Really. These people will do ANYTHING to draw attention
away from the True story of the California Jam, which is my one-of-a-kind
world exclusive bombastic California Jam Wereo tapes.

If anyone's within earshot of this message I would disassociate myself with
that sewer immediately and there is another convicted felon on the Fed who
is convicted of smuggling tons of dope across and into America so for the
sake of this country I would leave that group immediately. The reasons are
clear.

Good luck.

If god forbid I go to prison one day it will be because of my love for the
Wereo.