FA: AKAI CR-83D 8 TRACK STEREO TAPE PLAYER RECORDER EXC condition

Old July 28th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
duty-honor-country

Default NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

http://i7.tinypic.com/21aa1ip.gif

and beware this ugly *******, picture of DeserTBob above link

http://i7.tinypic.com/21aa1ip.gif

If I had a dog that had a face like that, I'd paint his ass and teach
him how to walk backwards !

Old July 29th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven

duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

All sorts of ****, so?

I have a Pioneer SA-1040 to fix, 100 wpc
and an SX-6000 ~35 wpc with a channel to fix
I have one SX-1500T that works and one SX-D7000 that also works, 46 wpc
and 120 wpc.

I want 4 discrete and 2 processed channels. I don't want the same power
running through all 6 (8?) channels with some Haflered crap and
expecially NAD. My other amps are Sansui, JVC CD-4 Quad and Harman
Kardon (my workshop set is 12 wpc and a fun little 230A at that). I'l
also bet you spammed more than 5 groups and I'm gonna mass-acree me a
few.

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

Old July 29th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
smogchokedLosAngeles

Steven wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

All sorts of ****, so?

I have a Pioneer SA-1040 to fix, 100 wpc
and an SX-6000 ~35 wpc with a channel to fix
I have one SX-1500T that works and one SX-D7000 that also works, 46 wpc
and 120 wpc.

I want 4 discrete and 2 processed channels. I don't want the same power
running through all 6 (8?) channels with some Haflered crap and
expecially NAD. My other amps are Sansui, JVC CD-4 Quad and Harman
Kardon (my workshop set is 12 wpc and a fun little 230A at that). I'l
also bet you spammed more than 5 groups and I'm gonna mass-acree me a
few.

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

Old July 29th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Michael A. Terrell

Steven wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
[...]

Be sure to tune in at the same time next week for a brand new episode
of "Troll vs Troll"!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old July 29th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
jim menning

"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Old July 29th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven

jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Is he still alive? Who looks like him, Bob, Nudo or do both of them
resemble Twoface from Batman?

Old July 29th 06, 02:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 Jul 2006 16:20:40 -0700, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, masquerading
as "smogchokedLosAngeles"
scribbled:

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...." snip

Hey Noodles! Are you talking to yourself here, or what? YOU'RE the
one so worried about being "discovered" that you have to pull pictures
of your crap amp and crop them to keep people from seeing your ****box
house...with the warped T-111 cheap paneling on the exterior...with
the weathered deck slathered with boxcar red paint...with the
Chinese-made US flag stuck in a flower pot...with the two cheapie
window AC units shoved into the windows. What's that place worth
now...$90K? I could buy three dumps like yours for what I can get for
my place and have change left over.

You're disgusting, "trippin2much"...always have been, always will be.
Old July 29th 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:09:48 GMT, "jim menning"
wrote:

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log. snip

Ned Beatty in "Deliverance" = Charlie Nudo
Old July 29th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected]

In rec.antiques.radio+phono Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Be sure to tune in at the same time next week for a brand new episode
of "Troll vs Troll"!

You mean, the hourly show? ;-)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.
Old July 29th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
smogchokedLosAngeles

Steven wrote:
jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Is he still alive? Who looks like him, Bob, Nudo or do both of them
resemble Twoface from Batman?

the "uggo" DeserTBob looks exactly like this- from his own myspace.com
page, that someone found and shared- DeserTBoob took this down fast-
but not before we copied the page !

too funny

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=21aa1ip

notice the bad mustache- he's an illegal alien Mexican rat, that snuck
across the border at night, to get free SS checks off the USA gov't,
living on taxpayer coin