1901 cent found in change*

Old August 12th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

Default 1901 cent found in change*

Indian head cent 1901 in the till last night. It's the third Indian head
I've seen in the last year.
Someone is this small town is letting these go.
mk
*I count out two cash register drawers twice daily so it's not really "
found in change"

Old August 12th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

MJKolodziej wrote:
Indian head cent 1901 in the till last night. It's the third Indian
head I've seen in the last year.
Someone is this small town is letting these go.
mk
*I count out two cash register drawers twice daily so it's not really
" found in change"

If that happened to me, I'd have an adrenaline spike that would set me on
edge for a week, hoping that I'd be able to eventually pluck an 1877 out of
the till.

James the Hopeful

Old August 13th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Aug 12, 4:08*pm, "MJKolodziej"
wrote:
Indian head cent 1901 in the till last night. It's *the third Indian head
I've seen in the last year.
Someone is this small town is letting these go.
mk
*I count out two cash register drawers twice daily so it's not really "
found in change"

Cashed a check at a local bank yesterday and was surprised to see a
1955 quarter included....stuck out like a sore thumb.
Old August 14th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mike Marotta

On Aug 13, 1:38*pm, Phil DeMayo wrote:
Cashed a check at a local bank yesterday and was surprised to see a
1955 quarter included....stuck out like a sore thumb.

.... like an old timer in an RCC thread...

You know, I think that a lot of the old crowd still reads the
newsgroup, but each remains reticent for reasons of their own...

Right now, we're like, well, maybe the Watchmen... Retired... sort
of...

When I saw the posters in the bookstore, I bought the compendium comic
and movie backgrounder. I did not know about the work until then. I
went back and forth on it with my Objectvist friends. But, I kept
thinking of Balalaika... and Cinco de Mayo...

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05LfQOZ_HNc)

Mike M.
Michael E. Marotta
"... waxing nostalgic ..

Old August 14th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Robert Hairgrove

Mike Marotta wrote:
On Aug 13, 1:38 pm, Phil DeMayo wrote:
Cashed a check at a local bank yesterday and was surprised to see a
1955 quarter included....stuck out like a sore thumb.

... like an old timer in an RCC thread...

You know, I think that a lot of the old crowd still reads the
newsgroup, but each remains reticent for reasons of their own...

Right now, we're like, well, maybe the Watchmen... Retired... sort
of...

When I saw the posters in the bookstore, I bought the compendium comic
and movie backgrounder. I did not know about the work until then. I
went back and forth on it with my Objectvist friends. But, I kept
thinking of Balalaika... and Cinco de Mayo...

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05LfQOZ_HNc)

Mike M.
Michael E. Marotta
"... waxing nostalgic ..

Thanks for the link, Michael ... very surrealistic kind of film there.

(For those who'd like to listen to the original Russian version of the
song "Dorogoy Dlinnoyu"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy8bj3FenHw&NR=1

Bob

Found in change PC[_10_] Coins 10 August 3rd 09 07:00 PM
Found in change 1920 cent MJKolodziej Coins 0 April 19th 08 04:28 PM
Found in change Honus Coins 8 January 22nd 07 04:02 PM
1956 Wheat Cent found in change Jason Schoenrock Coins 1 December 28th 06 10:22 PM
Found in Change DyzeeGF3 Coins 4 February 5th 04 07:32 PM