Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

Old December 24th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

Default Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

All of my eBay auctions have been ended for the second time this
month, and
we have received a one day lock out. The first time everything was
ended,
I received an email from Heidi at eBay saying it was done in error and
I should
relist the items since there were no actual violations. It took us
many hours to
relist over 50 items items.

Even some completed and paid for auctions were ended, and the buyers
are
very upset, as they have received email advising them not to pay or
try and
reverse the payments if they have done so! Be assured that anything
you have paid
for will be delivered as soon as we can access our account.

We temporarily cannot access our ebay mail and the auctions have
completely
disappeared, so we have no way of contacting the buyers/bidders except
for completed
auctions where Paypal was used, in which case we have contact
information.. We are
working with our eBay rep to resolve this matter as soon as possible,
and we are extremely
sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment to our customers.

--
RARE COIN AUCTIONS NO RESERVES www.frankcoins.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/frankcoins Texas Auction License
Old December 24th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
ImperialCoins

I do not know Frank personally nor do I deal in US (I am an ancients
dealer),
but for the past several years I have been following various threads
on RCC and
for the life of me I can not figure out why people keep messing with
the guy...

I can understand having a problem with someone, but messing with a
guys livelihood
and means of putting food on the table is just plain nasty.

Alfred

RARE COIN AUCTIONS NO RESERVES *http://www.frankcoins.comhttp://mywo...rankcoinsTexas Auction License

Old December 24th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Dec 24, 4:23*pm, ImperialCoins wrote:
I do not know Frank personally nor do I deal in US (I am an ancients
dealer),
but for the past several years I have been following various threads
on RCC and
for the life of me I can not figure out why people keep messing with
the guy...

Thanks for the phone call and suggestions.

Frank
Old December 24th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
[...]

Christmas came early this year, I guess.

Old December 25th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

On Dec 24, 5:58*pm, "RWF" wrote:
[...]

Christmas came early this year, I guess.- Hide quoted text -

You are certainly a mean spirited person, and likely the one
responsible for Franks business being ruined. Lucky you don't live in
Texas. Ever heard of Texas Justice?
Old December 25th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

I am so sorry to hear that, Frank, I know this is a sad Christmas for
you and your family, and you certainly didn't need this to happen now.
God bless you.
Old December 25th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"ImperialCoins" wrote in message
I do not know Frank personally nor do I deal in US (I am an ancients
dealer), but for the past several years I have been following various
threads on RCC and

for the life of me I can not figure out why people keep messing with the
guy...

I can understand having a problem with someone, but messing with a guys
livelihood and means of putting food on the table is just plain nasty.

Your missive presupposes that anyone "messed" with him.
Frank caused his own problems by deliberately tweaking eBay in his
auctions, and formerly stubbornly refusing to follow eBay regulations.
Granted that Frank has made many enemies on Usenet by his wild rants and
accusations over the last decade (use Google Groups to find them),
nevertheless there is no evidence that Frank has anyone but himself to
blame (as usual) for his problems with eBay.
Predictably, Frank will, of course, blame me and other RCC members for
his problems.

Old December 25th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

"RWF" wrote in message ...

[...]

Maybe he will just claim they were "done in error" again. He has surprisingly bad
luck with eBay.

On the other hand, if he really has had so many auctions canceled for violations over
the last 5 years, why haven't they terminated his membership?

Old December 25th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Jim Menning" wrote in message
Maybe he will just claim they were "done in error" again.

No doubt he will come up with an excuse but he will still lay blame at
some RCC member's doorstep.

He has surprisingly bad luck with eBay.

Indeed!

On the other hand, if he really has had so many auctions canceled for
violations over the last 5 years, why haven't they terminated his
membership?

In all fairness to Frank, he seems to be fairly honest and delivers the
promised merchandise within an appropriate time frame.
His problem may lay more in the technical violation of eBay's myriad
regulations.
Of course, his apparent unpopularity compounds his problems.
Anyhoo, there's little point in eBay cancelling a seller account when
all the seller has to do is register under a new account.

Old December 26th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
ImperialCoins

I have been following RCC pretty regularly since 2001 and I have not
seen many "questionable" posts from Frank that were not instigated. I
am too busy to bother with a google search, but the last one I
remember was in regard to his mother passing away and some incredibly
insensitve comments being made. (Which I am sure led to a very one
sided conversation with eBay via chat, email or telephone to get his
account suspended)

Like I said, I do not know the guy. All I do know is that he has
answered questions for people in this group and has been a positive
contributor. I dont know what he has done to you or the other guy
that keeps proding him for a reaction, for all I know he may have
kicked your puppy or something, but since I have not seen anyone
actually state that he actually did something to them, I will assume
that he did not do anything of importance.

Alfred

Legal Notice from Ebay Cliff Coins 1 December 27th 06 11:12 PM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS BrickboyTX Coins 0 January 23rd 06 07:16 AM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS BrickboyTX Coins 0 January 23rd 06 07:14 AM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS King Seanie, Ruler of the Griks Coins 0 January 23rd 06 12:14 AM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS FJG Coins 0 January 22nd 06 11:44 PM