Trailer Park Pictures

Old October 12th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bear Run Reject

Default Trailer Park Pictures

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 12 Oct 2006 08:57:24 -0700, "Bear Run Reject"
wrote:

I guess if that's all you can afford then you have to make do. That old
wood and masonite garage door is a cold-war relic. You only see them on
neglected or condemned homes. snip

Masonite...ROFLMAO! Hey Noodles...can't burn your garage door in your
fireplace for heat...that stuff's illegal to burn...just like those
junk consoles you have to get rid of now.

He'll be burning that ****ty chess set to keep warm.

OMG, that looks like some high school kids woodshop project. I'll be he
got a C- on it for a grade!

Old October 12th 06, 06:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default oooops- Wicky got jealous again- couldn't sneak in

The Paris Gun wrote:
Bear Run Reject wrote:
Check out the auction pictures with the sled and tricycle. It looks
like that vacation shack was in a flood or something. What is that on
the siding beside the faded garage door, mold? Either that or someone
cannot afford the upkeep on their ****ty home.

then why do you pay dues there, and fight to get in ? remember this ??

http://i9.tinypic.com/4gt6e1h.jpg

whatsamatter, Wicky...guard turn you away at the entrance again, you
CHICKEN****...you couldn't sneak into an abandoned outhouse....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

"Bear Run Reject" aka Wicky Wipe said:

"Better give them my plate number since he will not be able to tell me
from anyone else. I have every right to use the property and no psycho
is going to tell me other wise (sic- grammatical error). I have paid
my yearly dues and am legally entitled to enter"

seems like your legally entitled to be jealous, because you CAN'T
enter...

(LAUGHTER.....)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Old October 12th 06, 11:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 12 Oct 2006 10:44:19 -0700, "Bear Run Reject"
wrote:

He'll be burning that ****ty chess set to keep warm.

OMG, that looks like some high school kids woodshop project. I'll be he
got a C- on it for a grade! snip

I like the hype..."hand carved," my ass. Some kids knocked that out
in jr. high school wood shop on a lathe.

Old October 14th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

wrote:

OMG, that looks like some high school kids woodshop project. I'll be he
got a C- on it for a grade! snip

I showed it to a chess fan friend of mine. He reported back that this
"hand carved" set was offered by that paragon of fine artwork,
K-Mart...for around $5.

Another NudoFraud® Industries scam auction in the works!
Old October 14th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default as if his friends know how to play chess

wrote:

OMG, that looks like some high school kids woodshop project. I'll be he
got a C- on it for a grade! snip

I showed it to a chess fan friend of mine. He reported back that this
"hand carved" set was offered by that paragon of fine artwork,
K-Mart...for around $5.

Another NudoFraud® Industries scam auction in the works!

suuuuuure you did, Boob...illegal Mexican immigrants such as yourself,
don't know how to play chess- you're too busy picking beans

Old October 14th 06, 10:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:50:38 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

I showed it to a chess fan friend of mine. He reported back that this
"hand carved" set was offered by that paragon of fine artwork,
K-Mart...for around $5.

Another NudoFraud® Industries scam auction in the works! snip

....and, as per usual, NO BIDS! HAHAHA!
Old October 15th 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

The Paris Gun wrote:
The Paris Gun wrote:
Bear Run Reject wrote:
[...]

still waiting for those pictures...of the 1978 Honda, and the dead end
street tiny house in smog-choked CA, USA

Old October 15th 06, 01:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Beech Mountain Trasher

wrote:

I showed it to a chess fan friend of mine. He reported back that this
"hand carved" set was offered by that paragon of fine artwork,
K-Mart...for around $5.

Another NudoFraud® Industries scam auction in the works! snip

...and, as per usual, NO BIDS! HAHAHA!

There seems to be a lot of that lately!

Old October 16th 06, 07:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

The Paris Gun wrote:
suicidal, prozac-addicted, divorced, Navy-flunkie said what ?

Prozac is non-addictive.