SONY SS-612 HUGE 3-WAY FLOOR SPEAKERS-W/BASS REFLEX

Old August 23rd 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
75hp Saturn Wagon, Chariot Of Fat-Assed Losers.

Default SONY SS-612 HUGE 3-WAY FLOOR SPEAKERS-W/BASS REFLEX

bicycle wrote:
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
bicycle wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 06:39:20 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

what's worse- speakers that get no bids, or your life ?

answer: snip

Charlie Nudo responding to my accurate poll numbers with EXACTLY the
same number I said, and then saying it's somehow different...proof
POSITIVE that Charlie Nudo is PSYCHOTIC.

That's what they say when they see him going up and down Rt. 309 10
times a day!

you looked pretty funny sitting in the front corner table at Wendy's...

Oh sure, tell us what vehicle I was in again? Funny how you keep
avoiding that question.

what a dickhead you are !

You can hear the trucks on I-80 from Charlies yard at night.

You can hear the trucks on I-80 from Charlies yard at night.

Old August 24th 06, 02:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

of the gods" wrote:

what's worse- speakers that get no bids, or your life ?

answer: snip

Charlie Nudo responding to my accurate poll numbers with EXACTLY the
same number I said, and then saying it's somehow different...proof
POSITIVE that Charlie Nudo is PSYCHOTIC.

That's what they say when they see him going up and down Rt. 309 10
times a day!

you looked pretty funny sitting in the front corner table at Wendy's...

Oh sure, tell us what vehicle I was in again? Funny how you keep
avoiding that question.

what a dickhead you are !

You can hear the trucks on I-80 from Charlies yard at night.

You can hear the trucks on I-80 from Charlies yard at night.

You can hear the trucks on I-80 from Charlies yard at night.

just like 15 sold items out of 36 total is 90%....

and actually visitors can't believe how quiet it is here

ps- that river must smell nice by your home...you must really be poor
to be stuck in that neighborhood- (laughter...)

Old August 24th 06, 03:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

if you listen really hard....maybe...just barely...

but prozac does affect your hearing...you may not be able to hear them

Old August 24th 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 24 Aug 2006 06:32:54 -0700, "Rusted out Pontiac on life
support-chariot of Nudo the white trasher" wrote:

and actually visitors can't believe how quiet it is here snip

What do you do...hand them ear protectors when they arrive? Oh
listen...another Jake brake from a truck on I-80!
BRRRRRRRR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RRRRAP!

ps- that river must smell nice by your home...you must really be poor
to be stuck in that neighborhood- (laughter...) snip

Any river by his house probably isn't laden with mining toxins like in
Luzerne County. Just comb the EPA's files on-line...your area's a
toxic waste dump with underground fires, Noodles! Breathe in some
more of that NOx from Centralia, why don't ya?
Old August 24th 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 24 Aug 2006 07:29:58 -0700, "58.3% Auction Failure Rate, Still
Pathetic." wrote:

You can hear the trucks on I-80 from Charlies yard at night. snip

BRR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RRRAP!