More false advertising by Charlie Nudo

Old August 22nd 06, 11:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

Default Bin Laden's message to Ted Kennedy

The Punisher wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
Take a look at that piece of crap Bronchial with 267,000 miles he's
trying to unload. Options field says "Air conditioning" Take a look
at that compressor...it hasn't seen a belt probably in 10 years! Look
at the RUST all over everything under the hood...typical of an acid
rain dump like NE Penna.

$7.22 last bid...and probably not even worth that!

Not my vehicle.

I have the title- mileage on it- that is original 67,000 miles

now on to Bin Laden's message to Ted Kennedy:

After numerous rounds of "We don't know if Osama is still alive," Osama
himself decided to send Ted Kennedy a letter in his own handwriting to
let him know he was still in the game.

Kennedy opened the letter which appeared to contain a single line of
coded message: "370HSSV 0773H".

Kennedy was baffled, so he E-mailed it to John Kerry. Kerry and his
aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI. No one could
solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning, the FBI finally asked Marine Corps
Intelligence for help.

Within a few seconds the Marines cabled back with this reply, "Tell
Kennedy he's holding the message upside down!"

..

Old August 22nd 06, 04:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Bin Laden's message to Charlie Nudo

On 20 Aug 2006 09:32:00 -0700, "The Punished"
wrote:

Not my vehicle.

I have the title- mileage on it- that is original 67,000 miles snip

How can you "have the title" and it's not "your" vehicle?

There's too much wear and tear on this vehicle for 67,000 miles...even
an automotive idiot can tell that! Looking at all that rust, I'd say
that your enviroment around there could rust ANYTHING! Isn't that why
they dynamited that 100 year old steel bridge near Hazel-mex not long
ago...too much rust, no maintenance?

now on to Bin Laden's message me:

"I like you, Charlie Nudo! I'm going to make you an honorary Arab,
because you stink and draw flies!"
Old August 22nd 06, 11:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

wrote:

Not my vehicle.

I have the title- mileage on it- that is original 67,000 miles snip

How can you "have the title" and it's not "your" vehicle?

There's too much wear and tear on this vehicle for 67,000 miles...even
an automotive idiot can tell that! Looking at all that rust, I'd say
that your enviroment around there could rust ANYTHING! Isn't that why
they dynamited that 100 year old steel bridge near Hazel-mex not long
ago...too much rust, no maintenance?

now on to Bin Laden's message me:

"I like you, Charlie Nudo! I'm going to make you an honorary Arab,
because you stink and draw flies!"

easy- I have the title in my possession, to input VIN and title # on
Ebay

but it's not my car

you DUMB ASS

if you're not interested in buying it, then mind your own business
already !

LOSER !!

Old August 22nd 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

The Punisher wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

bye-bye Ted, the retirement home is waiting...

Old August 22nd 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 22 Aug 2006 15:19:40 -0700, "The Punished"
wrote:

"I like you, Charlie Nudo! I'm going to make you an honorary Arab,
because you stink and draw flies!"

easy- I have the title in my possession, to input VIN and title # on
Ebay

but it's not my car

you DUMB ASS

if you're not interested in buying it, then mind your own business
already !

LOSER !! snip

LMAO! Have a GREAT time with those two ZERO FEEDBACK shillers,
Noodles!
Old August 23rd 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

The Punisher wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

CACKLE I say to the bannedBoob- CACKLE....

Old August 23rd 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

The Punisher wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

another Dumbocrat bites the dust- CACKLE !!