Bush wiretaps ILLEGAL: 2nd Circuit

Old August 20th 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

Default Bush wiretaps ILLEGAL: 2nd Circuit

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 19 Aug 2006 14:58:19 -0700, "The Punisher"
wrote:

too funny- dumb ass DeserTBob flamed again ! snip

Too funny....Noodles' junk auctions POISONED again!

...and no, it won't be reversed on appeal. Look what happened the
last time this issue came out....5-4 AGAINST Bush, with the right wing
nuts foaming at their mouths.

you're the one foaming

Old August 20th 06, 06:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 20 Aug 2006 09:42:31 -0700, "The Punished"
wrote:

long story short:

Charlie Nudo is a petty theif and con man with severe mental
disorders.
Old August 20th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 20 Aug 2006 09:43:30 -0700, "The Punisher"
wrote:

you're the one foaming snip

More "projection." You really need to see a doctor about that!
Old August 20th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Zombie Woof

The Punisher wrote:

What is up with that guy (D-bob) anyway?

--

long story short- he's a liberal loser from the left coast. He's 50
years old, divorced, drives a ' 79 Honda- he obviously got some sort of

Ha ha ha! That fits precisely with the bile he's been spewing.

Old August 20th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

The Punisher wrote:
Zombie Woof wrote:
The Punisher wrote:
Zombie Woof wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 18 Aug 2006 04:18:13 -0700, "The Punisher"
wrote:

agreed- if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear from a
wiretap snip
....except that it violated Federal law...but to a criminal like you,
Noodles, I guess that doesn't mean much, now, does it?
...except that the decision is going to be tossed out on appeal -- you
watch.

too funny- dumb ass DeserTBob flamed again !

(laughter...)

[...]

Send him the story of how your father gave your brother Christopher a
bunch of land next door and you got nothing so you had to buy some ****
shack at at a run-down vacation development. Tell him how your dad got
you a job where he worked and you were such an embarrassment that it
eventually led up to him disowning you. Good times, good times.

Old August 20th 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

Default Jungle Story

Dan Rather, Jesse Jackson, Cokie Roberts, and an
American Marine were hiking through the jungle one day
when they were captured by cannibals.

They were tied up, led to the village and brought
before the chief. The chief said, "I am familiar with
your western custom of granting the condemned a last
wish. Before we kill and eat you, do you have any
last requests?"

Dan Rather said, "Well, I'm a Texan; so I'd like one
last bowl full of hot, spicy chili."

The chief nodded to an underling, who left and
returned with the chili. Rather ate it all and said,
"Now I can die content."

Jesse Jackson said, "You know, the thing in this life
I am proudest of is my work on behalf of the poor and
oppressed. So before I go, I want to sing "We Shall
Overcome" one last time."

The chief said, "Go right ahead, we're listening."
Jackson sang the song, and then said, "Now I can die
in peace."

Cokie Roberts said, "I'm a reporter to the end. I want
to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene
here and what's about to happen. Maybe someday someone
will hear it and know that I was on the job "til the
end."

The chief directed an aide to hand over the tape
recorder, and Roberts dictated some comments. She then
said, "Now I can die happy."

The chief turned and said, "And now, Mr. Marine, what
is your final wish?"

"Kick me in the ass," said the Marine.

"What?" said the chief. "Will you mock us in your last
hour?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I want you to kick me in the
ass," insisted the Marine.

So the chief shoved him into the open, and kicked him
in the ass. The Marine went sprawling, but rolled to
his knees, pulled a 9mm pistol from his waistband, and
shot the chief dead. In the resulting confusion, he
grabbed his knapsack, pulled out his M4 carbine, and
sprayed the cannibals with gunfire. In a flash, the
cannibals were dead or fleeing for their lives.

As the Marine was untying the others, they asked him,
"Why didn't you just shoot them? Why did you ask them
to kick you in the ass?"

"What!?" said the Marine, "And have you liberal
Assholes call ME the aggressor?"

Old August 20th 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 20 Aug 2006 13:47:04 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Send him the story of how your father gave your brother Christopher a
bunch of land next door and you got nothing so you had to buy some ****
shack at at a run-down vacation development. Tell him how your dad got
you a job where he worked and you were such an embarrassment that it
eventually led up to him disowning you. Good times, good times. snip

I think Zombie Woof's probably one of his sock puppets.

Noodles' dad liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door....Noodles got the shaft!
Old August 20th 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 20 Aug 2006 15:33:02 -0700, "The Punished"
wrote:

Dan Rather, Jesse Jackson, Cokie Roberts, and an
American Marine snip

Notice how Noodles tries to pose as a big military backer. Truth is,
HE NEVER SERVED IN THE MILITARY...PERIOD. Noodles is an "armchair
patriot"...a "phony rightard."

Old August 21st 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Zombie Woof

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 20 Aug 2006 13:47:04 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Send him the story of how your father gave your brother Christopher a
bunch of land next door and you got nothing so you had to buy some ****
shack at at a run-down vacation development. Tell him how your dad got
you a job where he worked and you were such an embarrassment that it
eventually led up to him disowning you. Good times, good times. snip

I think Zombie Woof's probably one of his sock puppets.

Noodles' dad liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door....Noodles got the shaft!

Yeah, I'm a sock puppet -- sock you in the snout, you old bugger.

Old August 21st 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

Zombie Woof wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 20 Aug 2006 13:47:04 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Send him the story of how your father gave your brother Christopher a
bunch of land next door and you got nothing so you had to buy some ****
shack at at a run-down vacation development. Tell him how your dad got
you a job where he worked and you were such an embarrassment that it
eventually led up to him disowning you. Good times, good times. snip

I think Zombie Woof's probably one of his sock puppets.

Noodles' dad liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door....Noodles got the shaft!

Yeah, I'm a sock puppet -- sock you in the snout, you old bugger.

Watch it Bob, that sounds like slang for sticking it in your ass.