BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Old August 10th 05, 03:02 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Default BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Here's a good one from 2002. Charlie Nudo demonstrating what he does
best, destroying newsgroups. Enjoy!

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Gee, what a bargain
Date: 17 Dec 2002 17:43:31 -0800

Paul-ly, is that all you got ?? You ain't **** man.

Weren't you supposed to run Wereochicken out of town ?? Well, HE'S
STILL HERE !! That proves, you're NOTHIN' !! lol !!

I remember that one too, "you're a gonna lead those snappers in" to
Wereo...he outsmarted you, and kicked your ass !! That snapper is up
your ass instead !! HAH !! WHAT A PUSHOVER YOU ARE.

And if that email with those pathetic attachments is the best you can
do, you better cancel your net service already...why spend good money
after bad...buy more ****ty collector tapes instead.

Hey, I can always bring the 300-odd motorheads from my site over, who
chew on chain and bark at the moon, and let them have at you. They'd
like that...you'd get lots of friendly email from them...this NG would
really be hoppin...I don't think you'd like it too much though {:-)

You're problem is, you underestimated ME, you're still wet behind the
ears, MR 8-TRACKER WANNA BE !! You couldn't SPELL 8-track- FYI, it
doesn't only mean "****ty, obscure tapes no one cares about but
Paully"

Here's a hint Paully, I DON'T EVEN ****IN READ YOUR POSTS !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! We can go all ****ing year for all I care-
it's ok- ain't hurting me any.

so what are you "gonna" do next ?? LOL !!!

Here's a hint faggot ass, I was sitting in the board room making
million $$ decisions for years, going at people like you on a daily
basis, for a ****ing living. That would be the day, a candy-cane-ass
like you would even make a scratch...

later twit, keep posting...do your worst, it makes no difference to
me...

Old August 10th 05, 03:09 PM
tripping28track

WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Old August 10th 05, 03:15 PM
66fourdoor

Old August 10th 05, 03:35 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Old August 10th 05, 03:40 PM
66fourdoor

66fourdoor wrote:
WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Be sure to tune in this Monday and Thursday afternoon for the WQMA 1520
radio show, featuring LIVE broadcast of music on vintage 8-track stereo
tape cartridges- using vintage analog tape decks !

This is great !

Old August 10th 05, 05:51 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Old August 10th 05, 07:21 PM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 07:35:22 -0700, "Charlie Fraudo"
wrote:

Here's a good one from 2002. Charlie Nudo demonstrating what he does
best, destroying newsgroups. Enjoy! snip

Noodles, in yet another delusional manic episode, scribbled:

Here's a hint faggot ass, I was sitting in the board room making
million $$ decisions for years, going at people like you on a daily
basis, for a ****ing living. That would be the day, a candy-cane-ass
like you would even make a scratch...

LMAO! Only "board room" that idler's ever seen is a one holer potty
at the junk yard! What a delusional moron!

Looks like Noodles can't escape his past of mental illness and
unacceptable behavior! It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it,
Noodles?
Old August 10th 05, 10:04 PM
66fourdoor

..

Old August 10th 05, 11:18 PM
DeserTBoB

Fraud boy Noodles trying to fraudulently promote himself into getting
freebie commercial promotions....

....disgusting!

Old August 10th 05, 11:57 PM
cricket

Bob,

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature.

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of sad formats ?

Please explain your stance, because as the moderator of "8trackheaven",
it's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public newsgroup with flame posts.