DeserTBob-long history of flame war posts-pathetic !

Old August 9th 05, 11:30 PM
66fourdoor

Default DeserTBob-long history of flame war posts-pathetic !

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...ZIng&scoring=d

check the link above, it shows all DeserTBob's long line of pathetic
flame war posts- aka Bob Scarborough, of Lancaster, Ca.

he really needs to get a life !

Old August 9th 05, 11:49 PM
Charlie Fraudo

66fourdoor (Charlie Nudo) wrote:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...hor=&scoring=d

check the link above, it shows all DeserTBob's long line of pathetic
flame war posts- aka Bob Scarborough, of Lancaster, Ca.

he really needs to get a life !

Hey, what do ya' know, Charlie Nudo's record for flame wars is even
more extensive. Of course one has to include all is various user names.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=group:alt.collecting.8-track-tapes&enc_author=fMaofxsAAAB3Bw7xu7HGe02vL2uvpHsa6 2IgnB7oTanog9rfHeyZoA&scoring=d&hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=group:alt.collecting.8-track-tapes&enc_author=r538HRgAAABO60xXYZfA_ATWTb9IAgzPM xB39KJNQ76SLnMRgR9a0A&scoring=d&hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=group:alt.collecting.8-track-tapes&enc_author=hcPPtxoAAAAkvkmTsAjL-D6hNmYWHkTwOgultvhkVwhfUahTtv1_ew&scoring=d&hl=en

Old August 10th 05, 12:01 AM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 15:30:42 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...ZIng&scoring=d

check the link above, snip

....it shows a lot of Charlie's paranoid delusional bahavior and
criminal actiivities...except that he wised up to the fact that he
could cancel his own posts on Google, and thus cover his tracks to a
limited extent. However, many people re-archived Noodles' posts by
simply quoting his text on Usenet, where he can't get at it.
Old August 10th 05, 01:03 PM
66fourdoor

tune in this MONDAY 8-15 in the afternoon for the first installment of
the 8-track live show

also tune in THURSDAY 8-17 for the first installment of "8-track
Thursday"

WQMA OLDIES RADIO 1520

Old August 10th 05, 01:32 PM
66fourdoor

WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Old August 10th 05, 11:51 PM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 05:32:37 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

WEAK 160 8-track fantasyradio show- tune in to my farting ass!

Listen for me soon on my other new fantasy station, WIMP!

Old August 11th 05, 12:14 AM
cricket

You seem to have a personal vendetta against "66fourdoor"

He reconditions and sells 8-track tapes and gear on Ebay. Does he have
a right to do so in your opinion ? Do you support diversity of
vendors in the Ebay marketplace for 8-track gear, or should everyone
only buy from one vendor ?? Isn't that predatory selling methods and
monopolistic to attempt to drive vendors from the Ebay marketplace ??

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ?

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature.

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of said formats ?

Please explain your stance, because as the moderator of "8trackheaven",
it's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public newsgroup with flame posts. That is what you said, right ? The
"power of a good newsreader" ??

You are a member of the "8trackheaven" group, correct ? And moderator
of new memberships over there ?

Your friends are Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, and Malcolm Riviera ?

aint' that right ?

Old August 11th 05, 12:56 AM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 16:14:15 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

You seem to have a personal vendetta against "66fourdoor" snip

....who is you, Noodles, posing as a "cricket," someone with a
fecalphelia mental disorder.

He reconditions and sells 8-track tapes and gear on Ebay. snip

No, "he" doesn't. He's a con artists and fraudster. His idea of
"refurbishing" is to smear something with Lemon Pledge. I've talked
to some of his ****ed off buyers!

Does he have
a right to do so in your opinion ? snip

No. People who refuse to abide by rules of operation on Usenet and
Google should have their access pulled...period...and Charlie Nudo,
that is, YOU, are exactly that person. Remember, we've been archiving
you ever since you figured out you can "cancel" your "goo goo" posts.
Your record speaks for itself.

Do you support diversity of
vendors in the Ebay marketplace for 8-track gear, or should everyone
only buy from one vendor ?? snip

The community should be self-policing, and run con artists and
scammers like you off. And we're doing that, to ever-increasing
success.

Isn't that predatory selling methods and
monopolistic to attempt to drive vendors from the Ebay marketplace ?? snip

I don't sell anything on eBay. I have no connection to any dealers,
other that to congratulate good dealers and suppliers, which I've
done, and to warn off the publici from fraudster and con artists like
you, which I've also done.

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ? snip

No, but it's a good start at running your fat ass out of the 8 track
"community," now, isn't it?

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. snip

It's a humorous attempt to show that you're WEAK in the brain,
Noodles.

He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature. snip

....and he's already getting GOOD support!

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of said formats ? snip

Jason is. Your past in terms of flame warring, keyboard commandeering,
fraud sales, scams and other illegal activies entitle you to have your
Google and ISP access denied.

Please explain your stance, because as the moderator of "8trackheaven",
it's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public newsgroup with flame posts. That is what you said, right ? The
"power of a good newsreader" ?? snip

You dare talk to us about "floods?" What about all your SPAMMING,
which is ILLEGAL in the rules of Google for its membership? What
about your FRAUDS on eBay, in violation of eBay rules?

Keep it up, Noodles...the end is getting ever closer for you, and I'm
just the sonofabitch to finish you off.

You are a member of the "8trackheaven" group, correct ? And moderator
of new memberships over there ? snip

What's it to you?

Your friends are Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, and Malcolm Riviera ? snip

They are fellow 8 track cartridge collectors.

aint' that right ? snip

"Ain't" is the mark of a substandard vocabulary and probably
substandard education...totally befitting of Charlie Nudo.
Old August 11th 05, 02:41 AM
66fourdoor

OK- now you've just went and posted the same derogatory remarks dozens
of times about someone, who is dedicated to the 8-track hobby and
reconditions/sells decks, tapes, and supplies to other hobbyists. His
feedback is stellar with 99.9% positive and over 1000 Ebay feedbacks-
with only 2 negatives.

Explain to the hobby why you are doing this ?

You are the moderator for the "8trackheaven" site, correct ?

You are using a "newsreader" to flood/spam this newsgroup, correct ?

What is the logic and reason for what you're doing ?

Isn't anyone entitled to buy/sell on Ebay and post on Usenet, without
being harassed by you ?

Do you believe in diversity and freedom of opinion on Usenet and Ebay
and Google Groups ?

Answer the questions, if you can. The Google Groups listings are only
working against you now- if you noticed I'm leaving them be- because
the link to this page has been sent to a few other interested parties-
and they are reading all your replies- so far you're validating
everything I told them as true.

Define a "fraudster" ?? Would it be humanly possible for such a person
to maintain a 99.9% Ebay feedback ?

What education level do you have, to say someone else's is
"substandard" ?? What is an acceptable level of education in your
opinion ? Are you saying anyone with less education than you is not
allowed to have or worthy of an opinion ? What about diversity of the
population- must everyone have the exact same education level as you to
be a worthwhile human being ?

Choose your words carefully- there are quite a few reading your replies
now.