Whatever became of ....

Old March 5th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Default Whatever became of ....

Has anyone heard from Pedro Cabrera Martín lately? For a while he was
contributing daily as he built up his collection and then suddenly he
disappeared. I have looked for him in es.rec coleccionismo
(es.rec.filatelia doesn't exist any more) and on stampboards but found no
posts from him. Does anyone remember his web-page url? TIA.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada -- http://www.amedialuz.ca/

Old March 5th 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Tony Vella wrote :

Has anyone heard from Pedro Cabrera Martín lately? For a while he was
contributing daily as he built up his collection and then suddenly he
disappeared. I have looked for him in es.rec coleccionismo
(es.rec.filatelia doesn't exist any more) and on stampboards but
found no posts from him. Does anyone remember his web-page url? TIA.

Hello Tony,

Are you sure he was contributing daily in *this* group ?
Never heard of him within the ~ 11 years I have joined rcsd ...
Or was it under a totally different name ?

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

Old March 5th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message
Tony Vella wrote :

Has anyone heard from Pedro Cabrera Martín lately? For a while he was
contributing daily as he built up his collection and then suddenly he
disappeared. I have looked for him in es.rec coleccionismo
(es.rec.filatelia doesn't exist any more) and on stampboards but
found no posts from him. Does anyone remember his web-page url? TIA.

Hello Tony,

Are you sure he was contributing daily in *this* group ?
Never heard of him within the ~ 11 years I have joined rcsd ...
Or was it under a totally different name ?

Hello Pierre.

Yes, definitely. He introduced himself around January or February last
year. He was building a collection and telling us what new stamps he
acquired and asking info about stamps he couldn't id. Then disappeared
around August, September. We exchanged a couple of private emails about the
festivals in Seville and Malaga but now my emails to that address are
returned to me undeliverable.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Old March 5th 10, 05:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Tony Vella wrote :

Hello Pierre.

Yes, definitely. He introduced himself around January or February
last year. He was building a collection and telling us what new
stamps he acquired and asking info about stamps he couldn't id. Then
disappeared around August, September. We exchanged a couple of
private emails about the festivals in Seville and Malaga but now my
emails to that address are returned to me undeliverable.

OK, thanks Tony : now I remember well this nice chap who was showing us
in the begining stamps in a quite bad condition !

He was writing here under his 1st name "Pedro"
and with this e-mail :

His 1st post is dated 7 march 2009 and his last one (54th) is from 2
august 2009.

His web page can still be seen at
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps
But the last change in this site is quite old : 14 Apr 2009

A search on his e-mail in Google Groups get 165 posts from him in many
different groups. But his last postings are still in Aug 2009 ...

--
All the best,
Pierre