GameMover is Back

Old April 28th 04, 09:45 PM
Jeff Morris

Default GameMover is Back

Hello everyone!

Well, after a winter that seemed like it would last forever, warmer weather
is finally here, my van is finally together, and I'm ready to start moving
games again. I have already begun making Direct Delivery trips (i.e. my
"express" service), and I expect to make my first Standard Delivery trip
(what I called "Economy Service" last year) during the month of May.

I have adjusted my rates somewhat since last year, to make things fairer
for all of my customers. I found through experience last year that
scheduling, loading, and unloading of games is more work than I expected,
while the transport of them is actually a bit less costly than I had
expected, so I have changed from strictly mileage based pricing to a fixed
fee ($100) + mileage. At the same time, I have greatly reduced my mileage
rate. In a nutshell, this means that short-distance deliveries will,
unfortunately, cost more, but long-distance ones will cost less (in some
cases a lot less).

I have also substantially increased my multi-game discount for Direct
deliveries, so if you have a bunch of games to move, I can offer you a much
better deal now than I could last year.

As always, you can get an instant, no-obligation quote from my web site at
any time by entering just the source and destination zip codes of your
delivery:

http://www.gamemover.com/

I have also added on-line booking this year, so once you have a quote, you
can book your delivery on-line by filling out a simple form.

Thanks to everyone for your past and future support!

- Jeff

---
gamemover.com

Please remove "ziggzigg" from my e-mail address if replying by email.
(Spam filter in use.)