WTB: Rowe AMI CD Jukebox Gear - Sector

Old February 10th 14, 09:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default WTB: Rowe AMI CD Jukebox Gear - Sector

Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately
Anyone help?

Kerry
Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rowe-AMI-CD-...-/201034168301

Old February 10th 14, 09:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:39:15 AM UTC+13, wrote:
Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately

Anyone help?

Kerry

Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rowe-AMI-CD-...-/201034168301

I will also consider a complete working player if need be.
Old February 11th 14, 01:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 02/10/2014 1:39 PM, wrote:
Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately
Anyone help?

Kerry
Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rowe-AMI-CD-...-/201034168301

Did you try contacting him to see if he/she would be willing to ship to
NZ? Most of the time people in the USA will allow overseas if they are
used to shipping wiht US Post.

If not, send me a note and I'll check my stock, here in Canada we like
to support the Commonwealth! I'm not as inexpensive as that auction
though...

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com
Old February 11th 14, 01:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:28:26 PM UTC+13, John Robertson wrote:
On 02/10/2014 1:39 PM, wrote:

Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately

Anyone help?

Kerry

Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rowe-AMI-CD-...-/201034168301

Did you try contacting him to see if he/she would be willing to ship to

NZ? Most of the time people in the USA will allow overseas if they are

used to shipping wiht US Post.

If not, send me a note and I'll check my stock, here in Canada we like

to support the Commonwealth! I'm not as inexpensive as that auction

though...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Hey John!

I tried but his account wont even allow communication with anyone outside of the US. Let me know what you have. price no concern

Cheers!
Old February 11th 14, 03:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

wrote:

[...]

Let's see what happens with angel-care - I've sent him a note askign to
open up the bidding to international customers in an effort to actually
sell his item.

Might work!

I'll also see if I have the segment gear in my stock.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old February 11th 14, 04:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

[...]

I appreciate that!. God Bless ya, as always!
Old February 11th 14, 09:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Thomas Teeter

On Monday, February 10, 2014 3:39:15 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately

Anyone help?

Do you just need the gear? Or all the parts pictured. I know I have a few junk mechs in the back of the shop that should anything you might need (except for actual players).

Thomas
E-mail:
Old February 11th 14, 10:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:29:49 AM UTC+13, Thomas Teeter wrote:
On Monday, February 10, 2014 3:39:15 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately

Anyone help?

Do you just need the gear? Or all the parts pictured. I know I have a few junk mechs in the back of the shop that should anything you might need (except for actual players).

Thomas

E-mail:

Just the gear I believe, bud!. Thanks very big!
Old February 11th 14, 10:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:39:15 AM UTC+13, wrote:
Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately

Anyone help?

Kerry

Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rowe-AMI-CD-...-/201034168301

Part number 40720502

Help With Rowe jukebox [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 August 15th 11 09:25 PM
Help with Rowe Jukebox [email protected] Juke Boxes 3 July 5th 11 05:25 PM
AMI/ROWE jukebox R-92 Misti Juke Boxes 5 August 26th 05 10:32 PM
WTB : Rowe CD-100 JukeBox John Martell Juke Boxes 0 October 26th 04 08:34 PM
Rowe CD100 Parts needed - Cam Gear and Trunnion Gear baraka Juke Boxes 2 May 21st 04 01:06 PM