stuck in initialization mode

Old January 31st 13, 07:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default stuck in initialization mode

AMD Rowe 100 Issues
Found out where my earlier problem was. Bad MCC. Replaced it and no longer have old problems of magazine spinning on start up or, cancel switch not working. HOWEVER, after initializing my CD's, the machine reached CD 100, and keeps placing it, and picking it up. Tried to cancel out initialization but nothing happens.
Turned machine off, loaded defaults, and run initialization cancel, but it still keeps trying to initialize the last CD. Also when I run the how many initialized CD's were read, I get about 35, even though they all play.

Old February 1st 13, 02:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Jan 31, 2:59*pm, wrote:
AMD Rowe 100 Issues
Found out where my earlier problem was. Bad MCC. Replaced it and no longer have old problems of magazine spinning on start up or, cancel switch not working. HOWEVER, after initializing my CD's, the machine reached CD 100, and keeps placing it, and picking it up. Tried to cancel out initialization but nothing happens.
Turned machine off, loaded defaults, and run initialization cancel, but it still keeps trying to initialize the last CD. Also when I run the how many initialized CD's were read, I get about 35, even though they all play.

did you buy this off a biz? i think you have a bad player or some
dirty cd,s you got to have 1500 in this juke by now ,didn,t you have
mcc tested and was said to be good ? who did this test so we know not
to send anything there for testing
Old February 1st 13, 11:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

No not that much is invested. Just around $1000. In defense of whee I had the board tested the man has been very helpful, and there could have been something in my jukebox that is sending the err message to the board.
I have been fiddling with the optical sensor, and I get the jukebox to read all the CD's now, but it still goes into the endless loop at the of initialization.
If I turn the machine off, it stops, and the jukebox will play. Trouble is that when the last song plays, it goes back in this endless loop. The man sent me a player as well, (I can send it back if not needed), I want swap it out today, but I am still thinking there is a setting with the sensor.

Old February 1st 13, 01:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Feb 1, 6:54*am, wrote:
No not that much is invested. Just around $1000. In defense of whee I had the board tested the man has been very helpful, and there could have been something in my jukebox that is sending the err message to the board.
I have been fiddling with the optical sensor, and I get the jukebox to read all the CD's now, but it still goes into the endless loop at the of initialization.
If I turn the machine off, it stops, and the jukebox will play. Trouble is that when the last song plays, it goes back in this endless loop. The man sent me a player as well, (I can send it back if not needed), I want swap it out today, but I am still thinking there is a setting with the sensor.

do you see home light light up on mcc?
Old February 1st 13, 02:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Yes when I did the optical sensor re-alignment, the home light was lit when the cd rack was in the 00 position. I did the re-alignment, the home light, and index lights were on when they should have been and off when they should have been as well.
Old February 1st 13, 10:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Maybe found out why the MCC keeps going out. (Might have been my fault) Tell me if this makes sense. On the MCC there is a jack P9, in talking to the man that has been helping me, I mentioned that the plug is very loose on it.. He asked me WHAT PLUG ???I told him the one with two white wires, and two black wires. He told me that this is the plug for the counters, and the P9 is the jack for the bill taker. I thought this plug belonged in this jack, and have been putting it in the jack, we think that this is why my MCC works for him, and not for me.
The new MCC I bought worked when I first got it, but now acts like the old one. Of course this is after I plugged the plug into the P9 jack.
So my questions are this

1. Does it sound like I have been shorting out the MCC by putting this plug into the wrong jack.
2. Is there anything I can do other than send it back to the man to repair it ?
Hopefully this will fix my issues.

Old February 2nd 13, 02:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Feb 1, 5:31*pm, wrote:
[...]

i asked you way back in dec if you had right plugs on you don,t need
metters hooked up but i,ll bet you blew the board. mark your plugs
with a marker but try the board with jack 9 empty good luck
Old February 2nd 13, 05:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

I thought I had the right plugs in the right holes. The plug was marked P9 from the previous owner, but obviously he made that mistake, and failed to tell me. What can be done to fix a blown board, other than replace it? I still get the error message without P9 hooked up?
Old February 2nd 13, 07:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Feb 2, 12:23*pm, wrote:
I thought I had the right plugs in the right holes. The plug was marked P9 from the previous owner, but obviously he made that mistake, and failed to tell me. What can be done to fix a blown board, other than replace it? I still get the error message without P9 hooked up?

did you try clearing errors in service mode? see i don,t recall the
$bill unit ever going to mcc all my rowes are in other shop but if
you can,t clear the error best try to find another board on ebay those
boards are around do to swicthing over to down loaders most guy
selling them for 25 to 50 working i only have 1 spare right now ,
which i keep in stock