WTB Seeburg AY160 bits

Old June 14th 04, 03:55 PM
Shaun

Default WTB Seeburg AY160 bits

Hi all,
I'm just finishing a total restoration of an AY160 juke and need the
following bits
1) White / Silver plastic trim that fits on the top of the carrigae
cover with the word Seeburg in red
2) The gold trach cover that fits just above the trim mentioned in 1)
3) The metal trim that goes on top of the left side (Looking from the
front). Its the bit that goes in about 3 sections (it is one long
piece with sections where the trim bends) from the back of the
selector case, up the top corner of the side of the juke then clips
over the back and it clipped down with a small tack
4) The container that holds the title cards for the artist of the
week, it clips into the top frame and I think holds standard title
cards (about 5 of them)
5) The plasric trim into which the letter cards go, its on the top bit
of the glass just above the piece mentioned in 4) and to the left of
the 'Artists of the Week' single cover holder

Shipping from anywhere not a prob
Cheers
Shaun
Old June 14th 04, 07:56 PM
Rob

Shaun,
I'll check my AYs for parts, and let you know...most of mine are
complete, but I may be willing to part one of them out for parts. I'll
let you know tomorrow, Rob

Old June 14th 04, 08:01 PM
Rob

Shaun,
Apparently, my first response did not make it through. Most of my
(four) AYs are complete, but I'll see if there is one I'm willing to
part out for you. I'll let you know tomorrow sometime. Rob

Old June 16th 04, 06:29 AM
Ken G.

I have the chrome piece you need i think .
It fits right at the top edge on the wood cabinet .
I have one of the plastic title holders to i believe but dont know which
one but think its the very top long one ..
The parts are storred at work .
Can you possibly email me pictures ?
Where are you located ?

Old June 19th 04, 03:17 PM
Ken G.

No responce ..... do you need the parts ?????? :-)

Old June 23rd 04, 09:31 AM
Shaun

Hi all, sorry posted the reply and then went away for a few days,
oooops
Rob thanks for checking your boxes
Ken yes that sounds like the part, its I think stainless steel and
goes form the selector mech case up the top eadge of the cabinet over
the top and pinned just at the rear, I can mail a photo of the area,
my mail address is shaun at paradisii dot co dot uk
Re the other bits, one is the trim that fits behind the 5 title strips
just beloe the 'Artist Of The Week' text on the galss, the other is
the plastic trim directly above the artist of the week that takes the
letter cards I guess to spell the artists name.
Mail me and I'll send some pics over
Cheers
Shaun