Old Export-A calanders for sale

Old January 6th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
winston b.hart

Default Old Export-A calanders for sale

I have for sale a run of Export-A calanders.They begin in 1968-69 and go up
to 1975.For those of you that may not be familiar with these I will give a
brief description.I am not totally sure when the first ones were made but I
believe in the 1940's.They were produced by McDonald Tobacco company that
produced the Export-A brand of cigarette.The calanders would begin in the
month of October and run for 9 months.The calanders measure about 16 inches
wide and about 26 inches long.Beautiful color pictures of many great
teams.All the ones I have picture Toronto Maple Leafs on the front or for
the month of October.Without checking each one to tell you what is on each
one I will say that most would show the Stanley Cup winners,First and Second
All-Star team.Many minor leaque teams like the Marboros,or teams from the
East Coast leaque ,American Hckey Leaque etc.
These copies that I have are all 100% complete and are at least excellent
condition.I know that many Leafs fans would like to have a copy of the
1967-68 one that shows them the last year they won the Stanley Cup.But I do
not have that one.Please PM me if interested.I do not have a digial camera
so I really cannot show picture.But I may be able to take a picture with a
camera and than scan it.

--
Winston
B.Hart