Baby Pics

Old May 19th 05, 04:10 PM
J. Craton

Default Baby Pics

Aiden Charles Conrad Craton was born at 5:05 am on Thursday the 19th.
He's a little guy weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz ......
He wasn't born until 30 HOURS after Sherry's water broke!
I'm so tired that I am typing with one eye closed so I can focus on the
monitor.

OK, here are the pics:
My wife, myself and our minutes old baby boy who is still purple and
covered in cheese.
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/aiden/momdadaiden.jpg

Aiden wrapped up and sleeping:
]http://www.error-coins.com/misc/aiden/aiden.jpg

A couple of pictures with Aiden and his new big brothers. Matthew (the 5
year old) said that Aiden is "cool".
Sorry for the large size of the second pic. I didn't realize until just
now and I am too darn tired to go fix it at the moment. I have slept 5
hours in the past two days.
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/aiden/theboys.jpg
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/aiden/theboys2.jpg

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old May 19th 05, 04:25 PM
Cliff

On Thu, 19 May 2005 08:10:44 -0700, "J. Craton"
wrote:

[...]

Congratulations. Your wife looks like she just came out of the beauty
parlor, not out of 30 hours or so of labor. You, however, show every
minute of it. I don't think anyone realizes how hard labor is on us
guys.
Yall did well!!!
Cliff

Old May 19th 05, 06:41 PM
trojan66

J. Craton wrote:
Aiden Charles Conrad Craton was born at 5:05 am on Thursday the 19th.

He's a little guy weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz ......
He wasn't born until 30 HOURS after Sherry's water broke!
I'm so tired that I am typing with one eye closed so I can focus on

the
monitor.

snip

Congratulations and I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for sharing!

Roger

Old May 19th 05, 06:52 PM
Anita

On 19 May 2005 10:41:50 -0700, "trojan66"
wrote:

J. Craton wrote:
Aiden Charles Conrad Craton was born at 5:05 am on Thursday the 19th.

He's a little guy weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz ......
He wasn't born until 30 HOURS after Sherry's water broke!
I'm so tired that I am typing with one eye closed so I can focus on

the
monitor.

Congratulations! A new coin lover is born. 30 hours -- Sherry has my
sympathy.

Welcome to the world, Aiden Charles Conrad Craton!

Anita
Old May 19th 05, 07:17 PM
Edward McGrath

Congratulations papa Jason. You and your wife don't look at all that
tired for 2 days awake. The sleepless nights are ahead of you with the
baby yelling for his middle of the night feedings lol. Well you've
already gone through that in the past :-)

Old May 19th 05, 07:24 PM
Phil DeMayo

wrote:

Aiden Charles Conrad Craton was born at 5:05 am on Thursday the 19th.
He's a little guy weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz ......

Congratulations Jason....happy to see that evryone is apparently
healthy and doing well.

Old May 19th 05, 07:41 PM
James Higby

"J. Craton" wrote in message
[...]

You and your wife did good work, Jason! Congratulations on a fine
achievement, and we wish you and the rest of your family well.

James

Old May 19th 05, 09:20 PM
Gary Loveless

wrote:

[...]

CONGRATS ON THE NEWBORN!!!!!

Regards,

Gary Loveless

Old May 20th 05, 01:35 AM
Alan Williams

"J. Craton" wrote:

Aiden Charles Conrad Craton was born at 5:05 am on Thursday the 19th.
He's a little guy weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz ......
He wasn't born until 30 HOURS after Sherry's water broke!
I'm so tired that I am typing with one eye closed so I can focus on the
monitor.

She had a 30 hour labor and *you're* tired. ;-)

Congratulations, Jason!

Alan
'once heard the words "You did this to me!" '