Rockola 1984 model 490 issue

Old April 25th 12, 06:48 AM
FrankP FrankP is offline
Junior Member

Default Rockola 1984 model 490 issue

The machine was running perfectly till recently. I was wondering if anyone would know why the motor just seemed to stop working. I used to be able to use the slide switch in the side to cycle through my records. The DS1 light 12v supply light is also out on the main computer board. PLEASE HELP. I am moving in a few days and all I wanna do is be able to get my records out of the machine without breaking them.
Old April 26th 12, 11:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Oldtimejuker

Not at

--
FrankP

Not at all familiar with a 490, but if the mech is similar to the older RockOlas I can tell you how to get your records out. Loosen the three bolts holding the carosel(record basket) motor. Slide the motor back so the gears don't touch. You can now turn the carosel manually and remove the records. Use a light touch - don't bend the record separators. Also be sure the gripper jaws are retracted and not sticking out into the record area. Ray

Newbie with Rockola 490 RobinD Juke Boxes 1 February 4th 12 04:55 PM
FS: Rockola 490 KevinE Juke Boxes 1 February 5th 07 05:24 PM
WTB: Rockola jukes Empress (model 1496 and 1497), Princess (model 1493) and model 1448 and 1454 Nimko Lodewijk - Original Jukebox Company Juke Boxes 0 October 29th 06 08:47 PM
Help: Pinouts for Rockola 490-1 Paul Juke Boxes 0 July 25th 04 12:29 AM
FS: Rockola 490 Jukebox Doug Rowland Juke Boxes 0 July 8th 04 04:22 AM