Hopflug Ítala 1933 with a black overprint?

Old November 8th 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Default Hopflug Ítala 1933 with a black overprint?

Toke Nørby a écrit :
"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote:

Could you tell me a little bit more on this USB microscope ?

Hello Pierre,

(Thanks Victor). There are several sites showing the microscope, e.g.
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_14842.htm

The problem with Aldi is that they sometimes offer special goodies in
a limited period so one should buy when it shows up. Though, you can
always return it in 30 days if you don't like it (in Denmark at least)
- but for 299 DKkr. it was a find and very easy to use. It can't
replace a scanner as you can't take a photo of a whole stamp - but it
fantastic when you need a snapshot of a small area of the stamp.
It gives you an RGB picture 1280 x 1024 which you easily can
manipulate/resize in Paint Shop Pro etc.

I know that several of my friends were to late - the microscope was
sold out, so it's probably wise to ask your local Aldi-store about the
microscope.

In the manual I can see that it is produced by
Supra Foto-Electronik-Vertriebs-GmbH
Denisstrasse 28A
D-67663 Kaiserslautern
Germany

Hello Toke,

Many thanks for this link (as well as for the other link with the video)
and for the address of the manufacturer.

We have the same problem here with Aldi (and equivalent stores like
Lidl) : when an interesting product is sold you have to rush to get it.

I just suscribed to their newsletter, so I will get an advance warning !

Thanks again,

--
All the best,
Pierre

Old November 8th 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Blair (TC) wrote :
Does anyone know if Aldi has stores in Canada?

We have Costco (similar?) but I could not
find these microscopes there.

Hi Blair,

Apparently they have not.

Their worldwide site :
http://www.aldi.com/

lists only the USA :
http://aldi.us/index_ENU_HTML.htm

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

Old November 8th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote:

...snip
Hello Toke,

Many thanks for this link (as well as for the other link with the video)
and for the address of the manufacturer.

We have the same problem here with Aldi (and equivalent stores like
Lidl) : when an interesting product is sold you have to rush to get it.

I just suscribed to their newsletter, so I will get an advance warning !

Thanks again,

Hello Pierre,

You're welcome. I't a good little device to have next to the scanner.
My manual is in Danish so they probably print the manual in
French/English/German too.

Best of luck!
--
Mvh Toke

"30-øres provisorierne fra 1955-1956" og
Den Danske Postetat, DDPE:
http://www.norbyhus.dk/
Old November 8th 10, 04:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Toke Nørby a écrit :

Hello Pierre,

You're welcome. I't a good little device to have next to the scanner.
My manual is in Danish so they probably print the manual in
French/English/German too.

Thanks Toke,

For those interested, I found the manual in English here :

http://www.traveler-service.de/cms/f...roscope-UK.pdf

20 pages (4.7 Mo pdf file)

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

to answer me, please replace NOSPAM by my family name