New 20 dollar bill.

Old September 25th 03, 03:23 PM
Travis McGee

Default New 20 dollar bill.

Does anyone know when the new 20's will hit curculation? I remember
being told that October was the target month. If there is any updated
info please post.
Old September 25th 03, 03:55 PM
Fred Shecter

The information is hidden in this obscure website:

;-)

http://www.moneyfactory.com/

-Fred Shecter
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...shreadv ector

--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

om...

Old September 25th 03, 04:10 PM
Rock155

The new $20s should be out Oct. 9 says BNR today
Old September 26th 03, 05:43 AM
Serenus Zeitblom

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message ...
The information is hidden in this obscure website:

;-)

http://www.moneyfactory.com/

One of the hilarious things about that website is that they claim that
the new "colors" --- if you can really call a faint pinkish
discoloration ``color" ---will
supposedly help the visually impaired. The visually impaired will have
great
difficulty seeing that these notes are colored at all! Come on, why
can't we
have some REAL colors as on the Swiss or Slovenian notes? Oops, I was
forgetting
the unshakable determination of these clowns to ensure that the US
will ALWAYS
have the UGLIEST, MOST BORING banknotes in the world....
Old September 26th 03, 04:14 PM
Lyntoy1

And that would make you from which country of coal burners

Coal burners? I LOVE IT!
Jim- consider that one stolen. I promise to work that into no less than two
conversations in the next 24 hours.
Mike

Old September 29th 03, 05:17 AM
SLAG 1969