US Mint follies

Old February 9th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Default US Mint follies

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 12:20 pm, tony cooper wrote:

Give us back the oxygen you've been using, RF. It's wasted on the
brain-dead.

Really pathetic. They are trying to bury the dead and restore
essential
services, and RF comes out with such a disgusting, profanity-ridden
rant.

Which was only seen by those too dim to use a kill file. Billy

Old February 9th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Feb 9, 6:42*am, Frank Provasek wrote:

Really pathetic.

Your behavior is so unprofessional I have filed a complaint against
you with PNG.
Perhaps they can make you stop your harassment, threats, delusions and
rule-violating auctions.
Others interested can email:
Old February 9th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:53:51 -0700, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:

FROM COIN WORLD

More information from Coin World on 02/11/08.

FROM:
http://www.coinworld.com/

BULLETIN
Storm damage shuts down Mint fulfillment center
Shipping delayed for one to two weeks while
damage is repaired

posted 2/8/08

Shipping of numismatic products from the U.S. Mint's
contracted fulfillment center in Memphis, Tenn., will
be delayed one to two weeks because of extensive
damage to the facility from severe weather,
according to Mint officials.

In a statement released Feb. 8, Mint officials
reported that the tornados that struck five
Southern states on Feb. 5 caused considerable
damage to the PSFweb Inc. fulfillment center,
but no one in the building was injured.

There was considerable damage to the building, hunh? RF, our Resident
Raving Looney, would have them working from a tent the next day
shipping out must-have essentials like Proof Sets.

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old February 10th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Robert Dibbell

It's obvious that RF has never suffered through any type of disaster more
serious than a hangnail otherwise he would understand what was going on.
Unfortunately, ignoring him will not make him go away. And I'm sure he will
post another profanity laden response to my posting.

Bob

Old February 10th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 18:41:45 -0500, tony cooper
wrote:

There was considerable damage to the building, hunh? RF, our Resident
Raving Looney, would have them working from a tent the next day
shipping out must-have essentials like Proof Sets.

I'm glad they are not trying to ship when there is damage to the
facility. I'd rather wait than receive a set than is damaged or dirty.
It would have been nice though if they had sent an email notice to
those who have pending orders. I have orders out for the 2008 quarters
and Presidentials and if not for this groups I'd be wondering what the
delay was. I don't mind waiting when there is a good reason, as in
this case. I just hate being left in the dark.

Old February 10th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Feb 9, 10:50*am, "Helen Wallace"
wrote:
"RF" wrote in message

Just what the Mint needs, an empty-headed apologist.
If the Mint is going to take people's hard earned money, it damn well
better give good service.
Trouble is is that they just don't give a **** because they're a
monopoly.
Then along comes a boob like you to tell them it's OK to screw
collectors.
F==K OFF!

Mr. Dixon, although it appears that you are using a phony name, *Please
do not use that kind of language in this newsgroup. *The purpose of
this group is to help people with coins, make announcments and have
discussions to our mutual benefit. *Your disruption and personal attacks
are NOT WELCOME HERE!

**** OFF YOU OLD BAG!
Old February 10th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gambler[_2_]

wrote:

"RF" wrote in message

Just what the Mint needs, an empty-headed apologist.
If the Mint is going to take people's hard earned money, it damn well
better give good service.
Trouble is is that they just don't give a **** because they're a
monopoly.
Then along comes a boob like you to tell them it's OK to screw
collectors.
F==K OFF!

Mr. Dixon, although it appears that you are using a phony name, Please
do not use that kind of language in this newsgroup. The purpose of
this group is to help people with coins, make announcments and have
discussions to our mutual benefit. Your disruption and personal attacks
are NOT WELCOME HERE!

**** OFF YOU OLD BAG!

You are a vulgar troll!
Old February 11th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

On Feb 9, 8:19*pm, RF wrote:

****OFF YOU OLD BAG!-

Reported to google for abuse.
Old February 12th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Feb 11, 4:56*pm, Gary wrote:
Reported to google for abuse.

Did you tell your mommy too?
Old February 17th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

On Feb 9, 5:40*pm, RF wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:42*am, Frank Provasek wrote:

Really pathetic.

Your behavior is so unprofessional I have filed a complaint against
you with PNG.
Perhaps they can make you stop your harassment, threats, delusions and
rule-violating auctions.
Others interested can email:

I hope Frank sues your ass off. You have cost him thousands of
dollars in lost business
with your intereference.

eBay follies revisited RF Coins 6 December 17th 07 10:38 PM
Congressional follies redux The Bobino Books 20 December 11th 06 03:27 PM
Charlie's Follies TC8trax 8 Track Tapes 5 October 7th 04 04:11 PM
eBay Follies update Gene Paper Money 0 February 8th 04 10:48 PM
More Ebay Follies mike Juke Boxes 4 January 7th 04 10:09 PM