You would think for 1/2 million bucks

Old February 8th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Duh_Oz

Default You would think for 1/2 million bucks

The guy would post better photos LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/1909-S-09-S-VDB-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old February 8th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
The guy would post better photos LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/1909-S-09-S-VDB-...QQcmdZViewItem

They're probably 3D photos and you need special glasses to see them clearly.
Only then can you appreciate the true uniqueness of this coin. Many might
consider it damage, but those in the know call it "detached reverse
lamination". And do I detect the word "Certified" in the title and text?
Uh. Oh.

Bruce

Old February 8th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
The guy would post better photos LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/1909-S-09-S-VDB-...QQcmdZViewItem

Free shipping, I guess I'll have to check my bank account.
mk

Old February 8th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Feb 8, 7:49*am, Duh_OZ wrote:
The guy would post better photos LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/1909-S-09-S-VDB-...-CERTIFIED-ERR...

If Ira was selling it, it would be $750,000.00!
Old February 8th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Farley

But at least shipping is free!

Old February 8th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

Duh_OZ wrote:
The guy would post better photos LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/1909-S-09-S-VDB-...TIFIED-ERR...- Hide quoted text -

It is a consideration that I weighed carefully in submitting my offer.
Old February 9th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Robert Dibbell

Default You would think for 1/2 million bucks (eBAY pulled it)

Got here too late. eBay has pulled the listing. Gee, it would have been
nice to see what I was missing...

Old February 9th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:51:44 -0800, "Robert Dibbell"
wrote:

Got here too late. eBay has pulled the listing. Gee, it would have been
nice to see what I was missing...

Not much to see, other than some photos which looked like they were
taken by someone jumping on a trampoline.
Old February 9th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Duh_Oz

On Feb 8, 10:51 pm, "Robert Dibbell"
wrote:
Got here too late. eBay has pulled the listing. Gee, it would have been
nice to see what I was missing...

I never did look to see what the 17 offers were. He had the BIN set
at $500,000 :-)

BIG BUCKS Robin Scotts Cards:- non-sport 0 February 26th 05 02:51 AM
BIG BUCKS Robin Scotts Baseball 0 February 26th 05 02:50 AM
BIG BUCKS Robin Scotts Autographs 0 February 26th 05 02:49 AM
Sac bucks David Wang Coins 5 February 9th 04 02:33 PM
six bucks six bucks, makes you money Babs BLK Paper Money 0 December 4th 03 04:25 AM