RCSD Album Page Award

Old December 19th 03, 04:58 AM
TL

Default RCSD Album Page Award

Bob, In case John A. McCulloch's post didn't
appear I repeat it here and I quote

"Liverpool Forwarded Cover
http://philately.ttrr.org/gb/gb05002.html

(thumb at http://philately.ttrr.org/gb05002.jpg )

20th Century Limited Streamliner - First Run
http://philately.ttrr.org/usa/us01002.html

(thumb at http://philately.ttrr.org/us01002.jpg )

A scanned 'true album page' will follow later. (J.
A. McCulloch)"

This also gives me an opportunity to start this
thread anew with the title I was hoping someone
would do other than me (only because of the pall I
seem to cast over things). Hope this doesn't cause
any confusion but what the hey. I will put
together another submission hopefully in the
beginning of the new year unless I do it somehow
before. TL

The following link is to an index of album pages
submitted to the
newsgroup
rec.collecting.stamps.discuss for their "Golden
Tongs" award. Click on a
thumbnail to go to see a full size image of each
page in all its glory (on
the owner's
web site).
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bobwatson10...age/index.html

Rules (so far) include:
1.Entries must be Philatelic, each person can have
up to 3 entries.
2.Entries can be changed up to the beginning of
Voting
Notes:
1.To include your entry here, post a link to an
image of your page in the
newsgroup rec.collecting.stamps.discuss and please
include the phrase:
"RCSD Album Page Award" in the message subject
line - so I can be (fairly)
sure to find it.
2.Your album page can be a JPEG, GIF, PNG, or an
HTML webpage design of
no particular length or width.
3.If you don't have server space it will be
provided by some kind soul.
4.Feel free to ask any questions or give input -
Note that judging entries will be
by "The Academy of RCSD", others and yourself.
"The Academy of RCSD"
comprises posters, lurkers of RCSD - see see
news:rec.collecting.stamps.discuss for details
("The RCSD Awards" thread).
5.Dates to be decided later for Voting and Awards.

Old December 19th 03, 04:12 PM
Bjorn Bakken

TL,

Please except my humble submission to the RCSD Album Page Award contest.
The pages are taken from my recent Open Class exhibit about the History
of Bulgaria (the text is in Norwegian as these are scans of the actual
album pages)

Prince Ferdinand I:
http://home.no.net/bhb2/exp-pg32.jpg

Death of King Boris 3:
http://home.no.net/bhb2/exp-pg71.jpg

Official stamps used for regular mail:
http://home.no.net/bhb2/exp-pg79.jpg

Regards,
Bjorn B
http://home.no.net/bhb1/stamps.htm

Old December 20th 03, 12:53 PM
Bob Watson

Bjorn Bakken wrote:

TL,

Please except my humble submission to the RCSD Album Page Award contest.
The pages are taken from my recent Open Class exhibit about the History
of Bulgaria (the text is in Norwegian as these are scans of the actual
album pages)

Prince Ferdinand I:
http://home.no.net/bhb2/exp-pg32.jpg

Death of King Boris 3:
http://home.no.net/bhb2/exp-pg71.jpg

Official stamps used for regular mail:
http://home.no.net/bhb2/exp-pg79.jpg

Got them!

All the best,
Bob Watson

For links to all the album pages submitted for the "RCSD Album Page
Award" see:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bobwatson10...age/index.html

Misc cards cheap! Stan Basketball 0 August 14th 04 03:05 PM
rec.collecting.books FAQ Hardy-Boys.net Books 0 May 9th 04 08:39 PM
[FAQ] rec.collecting.books FAQ Mike Berro Books 0 December 26th 03 09:18 PM
Scanned or composed album pages? Was: The RCSD Award Victor Manta General Discussion 11 December 16th 03 01:28 AM