SELLING BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS, CUBS.....

Old March 6th 04, 06:06 PM
Sifiboy31

Default SELLING BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS, CUBS.....

Hello my name is Alex C and I run A.C. Sports in Chicago. I specialize in
Chicago Cubs autograph but also carry autograph from all years and from all
teams. I am clearing out lots of my current stock at LOW prices. I carry
autographed balls, photos, cards...I also carry game used items and other GU'd
cards. Im getting rid of items of players like A-Rod, Mark Prior, Kerry Wood,
Bret Boone, Moises Alou, Sammy Sosa, Curt Schilling and MORE! If you are
interested just email me Thanks
My ebay Sn is Sifiboy31 if you are interested in my creadability I have a 100%
feedback rating, but right now i am only selling through private transactions
and not on ebay. All my items come with an A.C. Sports COA or a COA issues by
companys such as Stiener, Upper Deck, Tri-Star....
Thanks
-Alex C
Old March 6th 04, 10:34 PM
xxxnospamxxx

but right now i am only selling through private transactions and not on
ebay.

Hmmmmm....
Old March 7th 04, 04:15 AM
Bcoton

Just remember ebay doesn't cover transactions off the site. not that they are
great to begin with but you can be really screwed if you go into a private
deal.

I don't know who this seller is and I am not saying that could happen. I am
just advising people to use their judgements.
Old March 7th 04, 04:54 AM
Sifiboy31

Hey its me, no dont worry check my feedback on ebay its 100% and check my
comments. I understand that ebay does not cover private transactions so if you
do not trust me then hey, dont contact me. But let me just say that I am a
major sports distributor who distributes autographs all over the US. I do not
own a store and mainly do transactions on ebay but I need to gid of this stuff
FAST to pay off cubs ticket prices. About the Sosa ball, its gone sorry. If
you would like to email me feel free to and I can send you pictures of the
items. Here is the link to the about me page on ebay if you are interested in
finding out more about A.C. Sports and Me and my feedback is on there as well.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...erid=sifiboy31
I understand why some of you would resist doing buisness with me not through
ebay but I thought i would give it a chance. I just dont want to have to wait
7 days for the auction to end when I can do a set price transaction in just one
day. Here is a list of some of the cubs stuff I am clearing out. I have many
more players from all different teams if you are interested,
Let me know if your interested in anything and I can give you some prices and I
have pictures too.* For the signed cards let me know if you want to know about
brands.* For some players I have 2 or more cards.
Bats
-Ricky Gutierez GU Bat, has very small crack, black.
-2003 Cubs Game used BP Bat.* Just says Chicago Cubs.* White Louisville Slug.
Small Chip.* Was used in 2003* by one of the pitchers.
Balls
-Mark Prior Signed Ball, Blue on Sweet Spot, MLB Ball(SOLD)
-Kyle Farnsworth Signed Ball, ROLB3 Ball
-Vance Law signed 2001 WS Ball
-Andy Pafko Signed 2001 WS Ball
-Milt Pappas Signed ROLB3 Ball
-Dave Kingman Signed ROLB3 Ball
-Rich Nye signed ROLB3 Ball, inscribed " '69* Cubs"
-Latroy Hawkins Signed 2001 WS ball
-Jody David ROLB2 Ball
-David Kelton ROLB2 Ball
-Corey Patterson MLB ball MLB AUTHENTICATED (SOLD)
-2003 Cubs TEAM BALL Signed by:
**** -Bobby Hill, Billy Williams, Aramis Ramierez, Gary Matthews, Wendell Kim,
Glen Beckert, Todd Wellemyer, Alex Gonzalez, Paul Bako, Dave Veres, Steve
Stone, Mike Remlinger and Joe Borowski
Photos
-Moises Alou Absolute Memorabilia Signing Bonus /200
-Moises Alou 8x10
-Mike Remlinger 8x10
-Billy Williams 8x10, Inscribed HOF 87, 2 different photos
-Ron Santo aprox 5x7 plaque signed smaller photo with name plate
-Furgie Jenkins 8x10 Inscribed HOF 91
-Mark Prior Studio Photo Signed
-Dusty Baker Studio insc. "Best Wishes"
Random
-Billy Williams Note Card Insc. HOF 87
-Kyle Farnsworth Ticket
-Mike Remlinger Ticket
-Ron Santo Ticket
Card (Signed, In person and Auth) Auth=inserted in packs. # in () stands for #
available
-Nick Jackson 2003 Absolute Mem. AUTH
-Andrea Dawson 2001 Donruss Sig. Series AUTH
-Mike Remlinger (2)
-Dusty Baker
-Felix Sanchez
-1968 RBI leaders Card signed by both Santo and WIlliams!
-Corey Patterson (5) one insc. "GO CUBS!"
-Gene Clines
-Moises Alou
-Matt Clement (2)
-Carlos Zambrano
-Billy Williams
-Joe Girardi
-Garry Matthews
-Ron Santo 2002 Topps Archives Bat/Signed Card (Auto was in person)
-Ryne Sandberg 2003 Donruss Sig. Series Notable Nicknames. Very cool its signed
"Ryno"
-Mark Prior
Cards (GU) I have many other cubs GU and #'d cards, all of the cards bellow are
#'d.*
-Greg Maddux Patch Card Flair 2002
-Kerry Wood Jersey 2003 Playoff
-Corey Patterson and Sosa dual base card 2003 playoff.
-Kerry Wood #50/50 Quad GU Card 2003 Playoff Glove, Batting Glove, Shoe, Hat
-Mark Prior #30/50 Tripple GU 2003 Playoff Shoe, Glove, Hat
-2003 Flair Mark Prior Patch.
**** I have many more items, if you are interested in somone specific just ask
but those are most of the highlights.
-Alex
Old March 7th 04, 04:26 PM
dahoov2

I missed the first post to this, but this brings up something I HATE.

I go to bid on something that's online still on Ebay and the seller
tells me he sold it privately! IRRITATING. This is unfair and I just
sold a Jimmy Cater signed book where someone emailed me and asked me
to name a price and if they found it agreeable, they'd buy it if I
ended the auction. I said no... that it wasn't fair to others who may
be watching the auction. I probably could've gotten more because the
price she told me she bid was about what it sold for and she'd of paid
more... but I am glad I didn't.... I don't like it when others do it
to me!

Old March 7th 04, 05:35 PM
Sifiboy31

Yah I dont like that also, it happened to me once on ebay while bidding on an
autographed baseball of kerry wood. Thats why I only do one or the other at a
time when im selling things.
Old March 7th 04, 06:40 PM
Bcoton

The comments aren't personal. It's just this issue comes up a lot and people
just want to share their advice. The regulars on the group are very saavy and
hate to have people taken advantage of. If someone is truly interested you will
be contacted.