100 home made 8-track pads-fix 50 tapes-ebay-$10

Old October 6th 04, 01:55 PM
trippin28track

Default 100 home made 8-track pads-fix 50 tapes-ebay-$10

back by popular demand !
Old October 6th 04, 07:26 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Oct 2004 05:55:26 -0700,
(trippin28track) wrote:

back by popular demand ! snip

Incredible! He is redoing the "joke," figuring there are MORE people
to rip off! Do the public a favor, trackers...email EVERY BIDDER and
tell them what a "joke" Nudo's "pads" are, and tell them they have the
right to cancel their bid. All you have to say is that his pads will
destroy the lubricated backing of the tape, and that's reason enough.

I SAW Nudo's joke pads on that bogus "alignment tape" he tried to
foist upon me. They were, indeed, a JOKE!

dB
Old October 7th 04, 01:29 PM
trippin28track

You're completely mistake there Boob. The auction plainly shows the
pads made from foam- they sound as good or better than any other pad
ever made !

Now, you bought an alignment tape, didn't like it, returned it, I gave
you a FULL REFUND. Stop being such a crybaby and buck up, you sound
like a real girly-man to me.

Since when is a full refund a ripoff ?? I guess hitting the lottery
is a ripoff too, in your woodhatch-sized mind ??
Old October 7th 04, 04:03 PM
Dan

DeserTBoB wrote in message . ..
On 6 Oct 2004 05:55:26 -0700,
(trippin28track) wrote:

back by popular demand ! snip

Incredible! He is redoing the "joke," figuring there are MORE people
to rip off! Do the public a favor, trackers...email EVERY BIDDER and
tell them what a "joke" Nudo's "pads" are, and tell them they have the
right to cancel their bid. All you have to say is that his pads will
destroy the lubricated backing of the tape, and that's reason enough.

I SAW Nudo's joke pads on that bogus "alignment tape" he tried to
foist upon me. They were, indeed, a JOKE!

dB

...and while you're at it fellow trackers, steer 'em over to Kates
Track Shack - OEM Reproduction Foam Pads (Wingibs) are a deal!
DISCLAIMER: I was not approached nor paid to make that endorsement. I
make that statement baised on past tranactions and a Quality Product!

Dan
- Trackin' with "The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown" (I AM THE GOD OF
HELL FIRE, AND I BRING YOU --- FIRE!) -
Old October 7th 04, 05:08 PM
Bluemuse

- Trackin' with "The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown" (I AM THE GOD OF
HELL FIRE, AND I BRING YOU --- FIRE!) -

I've only got a badly scratched LP of that. Would go well, though, with the
Electric Six "Fire" album, where every song has "fire" in it somewhere. ("I
went to the store/to buy some more/FIRE!")

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin
Old October 8th 04, 05:48 PM
Bluemuse

For "fraud" to occur, someone has to abscond with funds or something
of value- otherwise, there's no loss.

Where'd you go to law school, **** U. ??

Rewriting law, again, eh?
Per Black's Law Dictionary:

Fraud. An intentional perversion of truth for the purpose of inducing another
in reliance upon it to part with some valuable thing belonging to him or to
surrender a legal right; a false representation of a matter of fact, whether by
words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of
that which should have been disclosed, which deceives and is intended to
deceive another so that he shall act upon it to his legal injury. . . . Any
kind of artifice employed by one person to deceive another. . . . A generic
term, embracing all multifarious means by which human ingenuity can devise, and
which are resorted to by one individual to get advantage over another by false
suggestions or by suppression of truth, and includes all surprise, trick,
cunning, dissembling, and any unfair way by which another is cheated. . . .
"Bad faith" and "fraud" are synonymous, and also synonyms of dishonesty,
infidelity, faithlessness, perfidy, unfairness, etc. (Citations omitted.)

I don't see anything saying "but if you get caught and offer the money back,
it's not fraud." The focus is on intent and purpose.

Old October 8th 04, 11:03 PM
Yodedude2

You can instantly tell when nudo knows he's lost an argument--he starts typing
in upper case and uses vulgarities. C'est pathetique. later, ron
Old October 8th 04, 11:29 PM
DeserTBoB

On 08 Oct 2004 22:03:54 GMT, (Yodedude2) wrote:

You can instantly tell when nudo knows he's lost an argument--he starts typing
in upper case and uses vulgarities. snip

Must happen a LOT! LOL

dB