Looking to unload a Seeburg V-200

Old January 10th 05, 08:16 PM
Frank

Default Looking to unload a Seeburg V-200

Hello. I have this lovely Seeburg jukebox in my living room. It
works great and looks great but I need the space for something else.

I'm in the Los Angeles area and would love to find someone who would
like to pay me a decent price and haul it out of here. I have no idea
how to ship one of these creatures.

Anyone interested?
Old January 10th 05, 08:27 PM
mike

I would think it would be an easy sell for you. I am actually in a similar
position. I bought a new but damaged Rockola bubbler from an insurance
company and now that I have it fixed I want to keep it. Like you, my problem
is that I dont have room for it. One of my boxes would have to go - either
the VL, W1100 , W800, Filben, Seeburg G, or my original 1015 would have to
go somewhere else. Tough problems huh?

post up pics of your V - it is a very popular box and should sell quickly.

news

Old January 11th 05, 04:04 AM
Ken G.

It would sell 100x faster if you posted a PRICE

Old January 12th 05, 12:38 AM

Ken G. wrote:
It would sell 100x faster if you posted a PRICE

I agree......"decent price" just doesn't equate well to dollars and
cents to a buyer. A question for the person who posted the original
post (was it Frank?) would be "How much money do you want from someone
to be able to part with the V", ie, to complete a sales transaction.
And he's right, it should be an easy sale! Rob
ps I believe the word "unload" implies you really don't want too much
for it; but you still have to let people know how much you want to
unload it for (even at a "decent price").