RCC Troll Of The Year 2003 Nominations, Recommendations

Old December 19th 03, 07:59 AM
DONDI3

Default RCC Troll Of The Year 2003 Nominations, Recommendations

I'm sure some people will disagree with my recommendation but I think
too often we go rubber stamping the easy choices such as Reid, or some
ACG troll.

For 2003, and indeed not in small part in recognition for lifetime
troll achievements, I do hereby nominate the one and only, Frank
Provasek.

Frank does not in any given year achieve even mention or nomination
for troll of the year. I don't mean to be melodramatic, but this is a
sorry injustice.

Staying power, dedication, pure persistence should get some mention.
To say the least. Which is why I both nominate and recommend Frank
Provasek for RCC troll of the year award, 2003.

Dondi3
DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.
Old December 19th 03, 08:43 AM
Edward McGrath

Does that mean frank would get a free Troll token?

Old December 19th 03, 12:55 PM
Ed Hendricks

"DONDI3" wrote in message
I'm sure some people will disagree with my recommendation but I think
too often we go rubber stamping the easy choices such as Reid, or some
ACG troll.

For 2003, and indeed not in small part in recognition for lifetime
troll achievements, I do hereby nominate the one and only, Frank
Provasek.

Frank does not in any given year achieve even mention or nomination
for troll of the year. I don't mean to be melodramatic, but this is a
sorry injustice.

Staying power, dedication, pure persistence should get some mention.
To say the least. Which is why I both nominate and recommend Frank
Provasek for RCC troll of the year award, 2003.

Dondi3
DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.

In my opinion, there has been WAY too much said about, and to, Frank already
in this and other newsgroups. If I never hear Frank's name again I will be
a happy man.

Personally, I nominate LINDA!!!!!!

--
Ed Hendricks
ANA# R178621

Old December 19th 03, 01:55 PM
Ira Stein

Troll of the Year?

Linda, most definitely.

She took us all in as the innocent new collector and then her demonic
personalty was revealed (and then reviled). Ftecaw acted like an idiot and was
maddening, to be sure, but it appears Daddy took his computer privileges away,
so he's not worth Troll of the Year status.

Ira Stein

Old December 19th 03, 04:39 PM
Lyntoy1

Dondi-
Your case is airtight and persuasive. Please be sure to include the multiple
personalities...
I second this motion!
Mike