Are these a good Deal?

Old November 26th 03, 04:43 AM
jo smith

Default Are these a good Deal?

Let me know if you think these are a good deal at around $250.

Old November 26th 03, 04:59 AM
A.Gent

"jo smith" wrote in message
Let me know if you think these are a good deal at around $250.

At $12.50 each they'd be a reasonable deal. They generally retail around
$16-$18 each, but that is in single units, not lots of 20.

You'd have to like them to get 20.

Old November 26th 03, 05:04 AM
Colin Kynoch

A.Gent wrote:

"jo smith" wrote in message

Let me know if you think these are a good deal at around $250.

At $12.50 each they'd be a reasonable deal. They generally retail around
$16-$18 each, but that is in single units, not lots of 20.

You'd have to like them to get 20.

Is it just me or does it look like the person on the reverse is wearing
a Storm troopers helmet?

Colin Kynoch

Old November 26th 03, 05:08 AM
A.Gent

"Colin Kynoch" wrote in message

Is it just me or does it look like the person on the reverse is wearing
a Storm troopers helmet?

Colin Kynoch

Now now Colin... you can't go around talking about Brittania like that...

Old November 26th 03, 05:14 AM
Bob Peterson

seems a bit pricey to me. but not that far out of line.

Old November 26th 03, 05:16 AM
A.Gent

"A.Gent" wrote in message
u...

Now now Colin... you can't go around talking about Brittania like that...

Oops.

I mean "Britannia"

my bad

Old November 26th 03, 05:32 AM
Colin Kynoch

A.Gent wrote:

"Colin Kynoch" wrote in message

Is it just me or does it look like the person on the reverse is wearing
a Storm troopers helmet?

Colin Kynoch

Now now Colin... you can't go around talking about Brittania like that...

Hey her helmet looks somewhat SciFi

It was either the stormtrooper helmet or the helmet worn by the guy on
the bottles of Strongbows Cider

Colin Kynoch

Old November 26th 03, 09:17 AM
A.Gent

"Colin Kynoch" wrote in message
news
Hey her helmet looks somewhat SciFi

It was either the stormtrooper helmet or the helmet worn by the guy on
the bottles of Strongbows Cider

Colin Kynoch

Whooosh - there it goes - Colin's knighthood, down the drain for good.

Old November 26th 03, 12:26 PM
Nick Knight

In , on 11/25/2003
at 10:43 PM, "jo smith" said:

Let me know if you think these are a good deal at around $250.

I liked the Chinese coins you were selling better. 20 oz of modern silver
are not very interesting to me.

Why the name switch? Are you trying to fool someone?

Again, if you're going to advertise your stuff, use "FS" of "FA" and don't
wear it out, please.

Nick
Old November 26th 03, 02:34 PM
Vic Canova

Is it just me or does it look like the person on the reverse is wearing
a Storm troopers helmet?

Colin Kynoch

Why not? ... it's a 2003 silver farce that canonizes a
monarchal ****, and storm trooper force and subtle
mental conditioning is a necessary to any police state.