A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Paper Money
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

where you were. I'll be heading to the Finger Lakes and Niagara Falls frank mitch newton next

Old August 9th 03, 06:34 PM
fmn2
external usenet poster

Default where you were. I'll be heading to the Finger Lakes and Niagara Falls frank mitch newton next

where you were. I'll be heading to the Finger Lakes and Niagara Falls
frank mitch newton next Sunday, so I'll miss the local shows. You'll
have to fill me in on your vacation next time we meet.
Ads

Posting Rules