Looking for a specific serial number note

Old August 9th 03, 10:57 AM
Varshney

Default Looking for a specific serial number note

Hi,

I am looking for a banknote with a specific serial number.
I don't care which country / denomination / condition. Just the serial
number should be 29 11 73

I need to gift it to someone special who has a birthday of 29th November
1973 .

Do you know where to search for this kind of a note? Any specific seller /
dealer deals in "birthday" notes?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Regards,
Anurag Varshney

--
=================
Anurag Varshney

Old August 11th 03, 06:09 AM
Varshney

Thanks for the reply.
I am open to 8 digits numbers too i.e. 29 11 1973. Infact that would be
better

Do you know anyone where I can seek such notes? I mean where should I start
looking?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anurag

--
=================

From: "Varshney"

I am looking for a banknote with a specific serial number ... the serial

number should be 29 11 73 ... I need to gift it to someone special who has

birthday of 29th November 1973 ... Any pointers will be appreciated.

Just that if you wish to include US money, you might consider accepting a
serial number with the full year, ie: 29 11 1973 and / or the Month - Day
transposed such as: 11 29 1973 (current US money Serial Numbers have 8

digits).

Also, it may take quite a few months to find such a Note, even with

constant
repeated inquiries. Be patient.

8-/
Coin Saver

Old August 11th 03, 04:51 PM
Coin Saver

From: "Varshney"

Looking for a specific serial number note ... i.e. 29 11 1973. Do you know

anyone where I can seek such notes? I mean where should I start looking?

This is probably one of the better formats, as it reaches a lot of people who
collect Notes, and notice serial numbers. "Regular" RCPMers visit this
post-site usually about from once weekly to 5 or 6 times a week. If you don't
get replies, re-post your request, maybe in 7 - 10 days ...

Good luck and Happy Hunting.

8-/

Coin Saver