(PLEASE READ!) Summer Swap Registration -- Repeat

Old June 3rd 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Default (PLEASE READ!) Summer Swap Registration -- Repeat

I hope this is clear enough and that it is all that I need to post regarding
this issue. There were a number of folks who replied to my note earlier
about whether anyone was interested in participating in a summer swap.
However, that did not have anything to do with the registration process, and
was posted only to see who might be interested. If you replied in that
thread, I thank you, but that did not register you for the swap. I
apologize for any confusion that I am the author of, but somehow, a number
of folks apparently thought that was all they needed to do to register. Not
so...

To date, there are 17 participants who have written to me at my

summerswap2007ATgmailDOTcom

address. (NOTE: You'll need to make the two obvious changes of @ and . to
that string before sending it.) Your sending a note to me at that address
is all that you need to do to enroll. I'll soon be sending out the swap
form to all who write to me at that address, you'll need to fill it out, and
then return it to me. PLEASE do not post such information here in RCC.
Thanks!

Happy swapping and hoarding!

Larry
'swapping rocks!'

Old June 4th 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

"Amistad" wrote in message

Happy swapping and hoarding!

Question: If one were to indicate that they want US coins does that mean
they must also send out US coins?

Old June 4th 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

"PC" asked:
Question: If one were to indicate that they want US coins does that mean
they must also send out US coins?

Yes. If you indicate, say, that you want to enter a swap in US coins for
$25, then you're saying that you will send a swap gift in the category of US
coins for that amount to your partner and he will send the same amount in
that category to you.

Amistad