Financial Education , Wealth Mastery, Residual Income, 95% Automated

Old July 30th 05, 07:43 AM
Omar Brown

Default Financial Education , Wealth Mastery, Residual Income, 95% Automated

Hello Friend

After reading this you won't be able to sleep tonight!

If you trust Forbes magazine as well as I do, you will agree with me this is the
perfect business opportunity and industry for you. visit :
http://www.webucationartlcle.com

What would you do with an extra $10k, $20k or $30k a month?
http://youwillgetwealthy.com (watch 4min. movie)

This is a home based business opportunity for anyone with a strong,
burning desire to make $250k to $550k+ per year. If you desire to make
an income of $65k - $85k per year, please do not respond to this ad.
Our team is ONLY looking for people with the drive and determination to
learn to earn a very comfortable income.

Unlike "traditional" businesses such as franchises costing $50,000 to
$500,000 with no guarantee of income and requiring work levels of 60-80
hours per week, this business has potential of generating CASH FAST.
Within 10-30 days of working part-time each day you will have a 1,000
Times better shot at MEGA prosperity in your business success, than in
any other business available today.

Anyone who tells you it doesn't take money to build a business is lying
to you. This is a business opportunity that generates a substantial
income. While most businesses show only a small percentage as profit
and the rest is business expenses. The difference here is this business,
because of it's immediate cash flow potential will pay all your business
expenses and still have a huge net profit left over.
You will never again have a chance to work with such an aggressive team

This is not M*L*M. No employees. No boss. No cap on growth.
There’s No limit to the amount money you could make, if you just do exactly
as the system provided instructs. This business is very lucrative.
You will learn to make from $1,000 to $24,000+ a day. It all depends
on your desire; nothing else will be a factor. This business will be successful
giving it a solid 2-3 hours a day. This business can be run directly from home,
and can be relocated anywhere in the World. This business is something you
can start tomorrow and could be earning a profit as soon as the very same week.

Your future is in your hands, not mine. So why should you let this
Opportunity pass you by?

If you have a strong burning desire to learn to earn $250k to $550k per
Year, visit this site to see where you will receive your Product. I mean delivered
to you right over the internet, instantly.

http://www.wealthandself.com

Or call this number to listen to a prerecorded

BUSINESS OVERVIEW PRESENTATION
1-618-355-1698 option # 3

Here is my advice to you, visit the sites above + listen
to the overview recorded call above , option #3 thirdly
Explore these links below, finally call me or contact me
via email to get started. E-mail:
Cell 786-315-8660 Ask for: Omar Brown
Shipping ADDRESS: 77 east 37th St BKLYN, NY 11203

PAY PAL:

If your Schedule will allow you ,I STRONGLY Encourage
you to jump in one of our live business calls. Here are the days
and the ph 1-512-305-4663 pin 228862# MON TO SAT 3 PM EST
THEN MON TO THU 9 PM & 10 PM EST FINALLY SUN 9 PM EST

I believe that it is Important to know what a prestigious
magazine like FORBES had to say about our Phenomenal Industry!
Here It Is:
http://www.webucationarticle.com

Now for those who would like to make some outrageous Money. We
Do have an Accelerated Phase 2, CALLED Executive Wealth BUILDING Plan
Here is How to Find out about It.
1-512-225-3088 PIN 949153# It's So Special
The Company Has It Just once a week: Thursday 8:00 PM (EST).
ATTEND THIS CALL ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE DESIRE TO MAKE
A 7 FIGURES INCOME. http://youwillgetwealthysoon.com

Only positive things can happen when you try them and share them with others.
You do have a lot to gain!

If you can send e-mail and/or give someone your web site address, then you can do this business.
Don't take our word for it ... We want you to convince yourself.
No special skills are required. Just a willingness to follow, a SIMPLE SYSTEM that works.

Because of the economic uncertainties of our times, company layoffs
and downsizing, or filing Chapter 11, lying about their financials and
doing away with pension and profit-sharing plans, there are A LOT of people
like you who are extremely nervous, concerned, and worried about their future.

I simply offer these people a better way to achieve their goals with very little risk,
the cost to start compared to what you can earn is very small. If you join, we also
take the risk of spending the time with you in training and help.

If this isn't for you, I promise I won't hound you, as I only want to communicate with people
who are really serious about creating a better life...the "life of their dreams.

My websites will introduce you to our unique product and a "plug-and-play" business model
that can help make your dreams reality.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Omar Brown

Phone # (347) 423-8668
Email:

Please forward this e-mail to friends, family or any one looking for a lucrative home based business opportunity.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050729134304X5j3TjY1