Financial Education , Wealth Mastery, Residual Income, 95% Automated

Old July 30th 05, 07:08 AM
Omar Brown

Default Financial Education , Wealth Mastery, Residual Income, 95% Automated

Hi Friend,

If you want to create wealth and utilize your computer, then join a group that is actually DOING it.
We are making a continuing "residual" income every month. What's more, I will show YOU how
to do the same thing. Our business is done primarily through recommending our products and
sharing our business with others ... those who really want something more out of life, and are willing
to invest their time to achieve their goals.

Only positive things can happen when you try them and share them with others. You do have a lot to gain!

If you can send e-mail and/or give someone your web site address, then you can do this business.
Don't take our word for it ... We want you to convince yourself.

No special skills are required. Just a willingness to follow, a SIMPLE SYSTEM that works.

I am not going to insult your intelligence by saying you can sign up, do no work, and rake in the cash.
That kind of job does not exist. But if you are willing to integrate this into your daily/weekly schedule,
this might be just the thing you are looking for. It's pretty simple: I let technology save me a lot of time
by letting my website professionally share this business with others, then sort them into one of two
categories: either "Yes, I'm interested," or "No thanks, not at this time." It REALLY is that easy!
There are A LOT of people out there. It's just finding the right ones.

Because of the economic uncertainties of our times, company layoffs and downsizing, or filing
Chapter 11, lying about their financials and doing away with pension and profit-sharing plans,
there are A LOT of people like you who are extremely nervous, concerned, and worried about their future.
I simply offer these people a better way to achieve their goals with very little risk, the cost to start
compared to what you can earn is very small. If you join, we also take the risk of spending the time
with you in training and help.

What would you do with an extra $10k, $20k or $30k a month?

This is a home based business opportunity for anyone with a strong, burning desire to make $250k to $550k+
per year. If you desire to make an income of $65k - $85k per year, please do not respond to this ad.
Our team is ONLY looking for people with the drive and determination to learn to earn a very comfortable income.

Unlike "traditional" businesses such as franchises costing $50,000 to$500,000 with no guarantee of income
and requiring work levels of 60-80 hours per week, this business has potential of generating CASH FAST.
Within 10-30 days of working part-time each day you will have a 1,000 times better shot at MEGA prosperity
in your business success, than in any other business available today.

Anyone who tells you it doesn't take money to build a business is lying to you. This is a business opportunity
that generates a substantial income. While most businesses show only a small percentage as profit and the
rest is business expenses. The difference here is this business, because of it's immediate cash flow potential,
will pay all your business expenses and still have a huge net profit left over. You will never again have a chance
to work with such an aggressive team

This is not M*L*M. No employees. No boss. No cap on growth. There’s No limit to the amount money you could
make, if you just do exactly as the system provided instructs. This business is very lucrative. You will learn to make
from $1,000 to $24,000+ a day. It all depends on your desire; nothing else will be a factor. This business will be
successful giving it a solid 2-3 hours a day. Our business can be run directly from home, and can be relocated
anywhere in the World. This business is something you can start tomorrow and could be earning a profit as soon
as the very same week.

If you have a strong burning desire to learn and earn $250k to $550k per year I invite you to go to
http://www.youwillgetwealthy.com and watch the movie.

After you have view the movie, visit these sites and familiarize yourself with our company, the product, our industry
and the compensation plan. http://www.wealthandself.com

http://www.emeraldpassportinc.com/moneymatters

Call this number to listen to a prerecorded
BUSINESS OVERVIEW PRESENTATION
1-618-355-1698 option # 3

Here is my advise to you, visit the sites above + listen to the overview recorded call above option #3, thirdly explore
these links below, finally call me or contact me via email to get started. If your Schedule will allow you, I STRONGLY
Encourage you to jump in one of our live business calls. This is the call schedule.

Ph 1-512-305-4663 Pin 228862# MON TO SAT 3 PM EST
THEN MON TO THU 9 PM EST FINALLY SUN 9 PM EST

It’s Is Important to Know, What a prestigious magazine like FORBES had to say about Our Phenomenal Industry!
Visit: http://www.webucationarticle.com

Now For those who would like to make Some Outrageous Money. Wedo have an Accelerated Phase 2, called
Executive Wealth Building Plan. Here is how you find out about it. 1-512-225-3088 PIN 949153# It So Special
The Company Has It Just ONCE A WEEK: Thursday (EST) 8:00 PM (EST) Attend this call only if you have desire
to make a 7 figure income. http://www.youwillgetwealthysoon.com

As Soon As you're ready to get started just let me know. I will send you instructions on how to register with Our
Phenomenal Company and make the necessary Payment arrangements. Once that’s done, you will get your
hands on the Product “The Passport to Prosperity” Delivered to you right over the internet, instantly.

If this isn't for you, I promise I won't hound you, as I only want to communicate with people who are really serious
about creating a better life...the "life of their dreams.

My websites will introduce you to our unique product and a "plug-and-play" business model that can help make
your dreams reality.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Omar Brown
Phone # (347) 423-8668
Email:

P.S. It’s a known fact that the tax laws favor business owners. The tax benefits alone is a good enough reason to start your own home-based business now.

P.P.S. Please foward to friends, family or anyone serious about changing their lives with our phenomenal Global Home based opportunity.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050729134304X5j3TjY1