How would you improve Krause catalogs?

Old July 29th 05, 01:21 AM
Owen Linzmayer

Thanks for the input. I'm very interested in trying to come up with a way to
improve the system for everyone. Your ideas are most welcome.

On 7/28/05 4:08 PM, in article ,
"CoinDude" wrote:

Yes, I like the MRI guide. Would be nice to mix that info with the Krause
book. If they made online version available like Greensheet does the
exchange rates would be no problem. The computer could easily deliver a
price guide based on any currency in the world. They could limit the
printed version to 4 or 5 leading currencies. I'm sure someone will do this
someday.

Old July 31st 05, 07:51 PM
Darren

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:21:52 -0700, Owen Linzmayer wrote:

Thanks for the input. I'm very interested in trying to come up with a way to
improve the system for everyone. Your ideas are most welcome.

Can it be made to update intelligently so that any note that I buy also
looks like a bargain when I check the catalogue, conversely any time a sell
I always make more... I'd pay for that type of feel good factor
Old August 1st 05, 07:25 PM
Owen Linzmayer

Well, I don't think fudging the numbers is a good idea, but I do like the
idea of having an online catalog into which you can enter your collection,
with prices paid. Then if the values go up or down, you can see exactly what
your profit or loss is, without laborious calculations.