Fountain pen at Target

Old July 27th 04, 05:19 AM
Sally G. Waters

Default Fountain pen at Target

I always check out the pens at TarZhay, and yesterday was surprised to see a
silver fountain pen (called the Heyday) in with the other 'nicer' pens there
(the boxed ones that usually sell for about $9 or so). Couldn't resist (and
I figured even if I didn't like it, I'd be subtly telling TarZhay to get
more fountain pens in its line there) - but was pleasantly surprised. Okay,
it's not a masterpiece -- it's an inexpensive, functional fountain pen that
only takes the international cartridges and comes in frustrating packaging.
However - even with all that, it's a surprisingly good pen. Heavier than I'm
used to, so that I write with the cap unposted, but it puts down a really
solid, fine line and is very comfortable to write with.
Man, I just love Target...a nice cheap pen, a six-pack of Diet Pepsi, and
Tetris software for less than $20. The mark of a great afternoon!

Sally