A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Sport Collectables » Hockey
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

1969-70 Montreal voyageurs Team photo

Old January 30th 17, 05:05 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Jan 2017
Default 1969-70 Montreal voyageurs Team photo

I'm looking to buy a copy of the 1969-70 Montreal Voyageurs hockey team This was their first year in Montreal Al MacNeil was their player/coach. Please email me at .

Also looking for a copy of the 1968-69 Houston Apollos hockey team. This was their last year as Montreal Canadiens farm team. Al MacNeil was the player coach

Also looking for the Al MacNeil team issued postcard from the 1969-71 set. Al was an assistant coach(pictured in a blue work out suit)

Looking to buy all as a lot or individually. My email is
Ads