heatley ice xx/1500

Old October 9th 03, 11:07 PM
Kevin Rusnak

dr frankenstein?? That's funny, but you have to know Steve, right doc!

Jim Goldberg wrote:

and who rang you, dr frankenstein?? who appointed you net police??

this boob claimed he had 2 emingers xx/99 wihtout specifying 1 was
graded and not the other one, thus my remark to him that beckett's
population report showed there was only 1 graded 9.5. am I not
allowed to find out why an eminger collection would sell 1- the
scarcest of eminger's RCs and 2-graded bgs 9.5 to boot??

IF he's such an astute eminger collector and IF he has 2, shouldn't he
sell the one that hasn't been graded??

yes, I know it's his own damn choice, just that it sounded a bit fishy
- and still does btw... try to understand my reasoning before judging
me next time.

btw who says you are so appreciated by this NG? and why aren't you
the one doing us all a big favor by shutting the hell up? seems you
love to bitch arbitrarily most of the time anyways.

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 04:51:00 GMT, Steve Angel
wrote:

Speaking of stupidity, Goldberg, you're not exactly dazzling
us all with wit and wisdom. Do us all a favor and shut the
hell up. You talk like an eighth grader with something to
prove. Come to think of it, that's probably exactly what
you are. Get off the computer before we tell mommy and daddy.
--

In memory of Warren Zevon
January 24, 1947 - September 07, 2003

Old October 10th 03, 12:26 AM
Patrick Cvetic

While I can't defend hockeygamers1 for cursing....your comments are
not needed.....whats fishy? He can sell which ever one he wishes,
maybe he wants to keep the graded one in his collection....As for
Steve Angle...he is straight forward and I usually agree with him when
it comes to telling off trolls
Old October 11th 03, 01:09 AM
JSokol1626

Dear Young If I Only Had A Brain

What makes you think that because Hockeygamers is buying Eminger that he
collects Eminger? Did it ever light the bulb over that pea brain of yours that
perhaps he's looking Eminger cards because he has buyers for them? No, of
course it didn't occur to you. There is a lot more to the world than your
blinders allow you to see.

A wise man once said "you learn alot more by listening than you do by
speaking."

Try it a few times, it really works. Oh, and by the way "enlightening us" is
not quite the role you serve. You're humorous we laugh at, not with, you.
Old October 14th 03, 05:37 PM
Jim Goldberg

sorry I didn't reply sooner, not like you I have a life, especially
during weekends.
anyways, your theory about the probable scammer - who never replied to
my comments btw - is just what it is, a theory.

as for me being young well, one day I will be older but, come
tomorrow, you'll still wake-up being just as stupid as the day before.

Old October 14th 03, 10:54 PM
JSokol1626

Witty, not at all original, but witty. Thank you for the W.C. Fields quote, I
always have enjoyed him. Just like I enjoy the clever way you always seem to be
able to put one foot or the other in that pie hole of yours.

I hope you took the time to read the Snyder family's request over the weekend.
Seems not everyone is as bloodthirsty as you.

Now that you're back from your busy schedule perhaps you'd like to share the
reasons that you feel so compelled to teach us all "the way", albeit your
inexperienced opinion.

And please, just for once, answer the question without your usual interceded
dillusions of grandeur .