New Colorized $100 Bill

Old January 28th 13, 01:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default New Colorized $100 Bill

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:46:47 PM UTC-6, Frank N. Stein wrote:
"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message ... Drago, you haven't been missed - go crawl back under your rock. None of you people have been missed either, but it is my right to post here, so go back to your ****ing yourself. I'd rather go back to ****ing your mother - she's a good lay!

While it may well be O.K. to kum in the same hole that Drago came/crawled out of, hopefully there was a sufficient timing difference, Mr. Stein. You wouldn't want to claim him as your spawn, would you???

oly
Old January 28th 13, 01:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank N. Stein

"oly" wrote in message

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:46:47 PM UTC-6, Frank N. Stein wrote:
"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message
Drago, you haven't been missed - go crawl back under your rock. None of you
people have been missed either, but it is my right to post here, so go back
to your ****ing yourself. I'd rather go back to ****ing your mother - she's a
good lay!

While it may well be O.K. to kum in the same hole that Drago came/crawled out
of, hopefully there was a sufficient timing difference, Mr. Stein. You wouldn't
want to claim him as your spawn, would you???

oly
Not a chance - Mrs Drago likes it up the ass.

Old January 28th 13, 05:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

As I have posted before, when traveling overseas, they wouldn't accept small portrait $100 bills, too many counterfeits. Also, at the ANA convention last summer I spent a lot of time at the BEP and asked them what the deal was with the new C notes. Apparently there is more than one problem. One being the paper, coming out of the presses with folds. Secondly even the ones that aren't folded, there is either a gap in the printing or 'doubling', where some of the images were overlaid. This may also be due to the paper, which is different than previous issues.
Old January 28th 13, 07:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Monday, January 28, 2013 10:47:42 AM UTC-6, Jud wrote:
As I have posted before, when traveling overseas, they wouldn't accept small portrait $100 bills, too many counterfeits. Also, at the ANA convention last summer I spent a lot of time at the BEP and asked them what the deal was with the new C notes. Apparently there is more than one problem. One being the paper, coming out of the presses with folds. Secondly even the ones that aren't folded, there is either a gap in the printing or 'doubling', where some of the images were overlaid. This may also be due to the paper, which is different than previous issues.

It takes a great leap of faith, but there is no need to take more than one or two days worth of U.S. currency with you if you visit the UK or France. An ATM card or a credit card with a PIN will get you access to reliable inexpensive ATMs which will give you Pounds or Euros at very very reasonable exchange rates (and sometimes with no additional fees).

You never have to deal with those arrogant red-dot Indian or sneering Paki bastages in some flea-bag Cambio ever again.

oly
Old January 29th 13, 08:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Jan 28, 7:58*am, "Frank N. Stein" wrote:
"oly" *wrote in message

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:46:47 PM UTC-6, Frank N. Stein wrote:
"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message
Drago, you haven't been missed - go crawl back under your rock. None of you
people have been missed either, but it is my right to post here, so go back
to your ****ing yourself. I'd rather go back to ****ing your mother - she's a
good lay!

While it may well be O.K. to kum in the same hole that Drago came/crawled out
of, hopefully there was a sufficient timing difference, Mr. Stein. *You wouldn't
want to claim him as your spawn, would you???

oly
Not a chance - Mrs Drago likes it up the ass.

Yeah I had no problem with you ass-****ing my mom...that is, until you
****ed that chimpanzee, and that rabid dog then ass-****ed my mom
again and gave her both, rabies and aids. Cum to think of it, you also
gave her hepatitis a, b and c, since you were such a male whore.
Remember?
Old January 29th 13, 09:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Jan 27, 5:23*pm, Drago the Wolf wrote:
Drago, you haven't been missed - go crawl back under your rock.

None of you people have been missed either, but it is my right to post
here, so go back to your ****ing yourself.

Breathe, Tom. "Frank N. Stein" is just a troll with nothing to
contribute. In fact, because I called him out, he'll jump all over
me, telling me to do things that are physically impossible, or make
comment about my relationship with my mother. Best to just ignore
him.

As for the few regulars, nice to have you back.

Jerry
Old January 29th 13, 09:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Jan 28, 3:26*am, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Jan 27, 11:46*pm, "Frank N. Stein" wrote:

"Drago the Wolf" *wrote in ...

Drago, you haven't been missed - go crawl back under your rock.
None of you people have been missed either, but it is my right to post here, so

I'd rather go back to ****ing your mother - she's a good lay!

My mom says "Thanks!"

See what I mean?

Jerry
Old January 30th 13, 02:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Hardyboys

"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message
No sir, Mr. Stein. I just like messing with mental midgets heads, thats all.

I hear you're always playing with your midget head.
That is when you are not occupied giving blow jobs at public restrooms!

Old January 31st 13, 03:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Jan 30, 8:39*am, "Hardyboys" wrote:
"Drago the Wolf" *wrote in ...

No sir, Mr. Stein. I just like messing with mental midgets heads, thats all.

I hear you're always playing with your midget head.
That is when you are not occupied giving blow jobs at public restrooms!

And we ALL know how busy you are at the pound every night, ****ing
rabid Pitbulls. Luckily they were able to sew your dick back on after
that one rowdy Pitbull bit your dick off.

Old January 31st 13, 07:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:51:33 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Jan 30, 8:39*am, "Hardyboys" wrote: "Drago the Wolf" *wrote in ... No sir, Mr. Stein. I just like messing with mental midgets heads, thats all. I hear you're always playing with your midget head. That is when you are not occupied giving blow jobs at public restrooms! And we ALL know how busy you are at the pound every night, ****ing rabid Pitbulls. Luckily they were able to sew your dick back on after that one rowdy Pitbull bit your dick off.

And how would Drago know about the status of another man's pecker, unless he is indeed guilty of the behavior that Mr. Stein accuses him of???

And how does Drago even produce such a response, unless perhaps he dreams of four-legged animals performing fellatio on him??? Or maybe worse (like he has already caused that to happen in real life)???

oly