Store owners launch anti-penny crusade

Old February 12th 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Allured[_3_]

Default Store owners launch anti-penny crusade

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/
Old February 12th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Leo Marx

Dave Allured wrote:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/

Damn it! I'll never get my 5 gallon jug filled up if this catches on.

JAM
Old February 13th 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Feb 12, 3:56*pm, Leo Marx wrote:
Dave Allured wrote:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas.../2009/02/10/co...

Damn it! I'll never get my 5 gallon jug filled up if this catches on.

JAM

I think this fat bitch just wants to mark her stuff up.
Old February 13th 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Leo Marx wrote:

Damn it! I'll never get my 5 gallon jug filled up if this catches on.

JAM

My jug is almost full now...took almost 10 years to do it
Old February 13th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Jud" wrote in message

Leo Marx wrote:

Damn it! I'll never get my 5 gallon jug filled up if this catches
on.

JAM

My jug is almost full now...took almost 10 years to do it

Sorry guys, but with the conversion to metric, your 18.921-liter jug
has been rounded up to 20 liters. You have another 5.7% to go. :-D

Old February 14th 09, 02:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Dave Allured wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/

I just adore crusades. Lots of people always get maimed, crippled, and
killed, and billions of dollars of property always gets either stolen or
broken.

Not too desperate to sell copy, are they?

James

Old February 14th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Aladdin Sane

Dave Allured wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/

I just adore crusades. Lots of people always get maimed, crippled, and
killed, and billions of dollars of property always gets either stolen or
broken.

Not too desperate to sell copy, are they?

James

As long as states have sales taxes, the Penny will hang on.

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old February 14th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Aladdin Sane wrote:
Dave Allured wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/

I just adore crusades. Lots of people always get maimed, crippled,
and killed, and billions of dollars of property always gets either
stolen or broken.

Not too desperate to sell copy, are they?

James

As long as states have sales taxes, the Penny will hang on.

I think you're right.

James

Old February 14th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael G. Koerner

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Aladdin Sane wrote:
Dave Allured wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/
I just adore crusades. Lots of people always get maimed, crippled,
and killed, and billions of dollars of property always gets either
stolen or broken.

Not too desperate to sell copy, are they?

James

As long as states have sales taxes, the Penny will hang on.

I think you're right.

Set the rate cards to round to the nearest even 5¢ instead of the nearest 1¢.

Problem solved.

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
Old February 14th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Michael G. Koerner wrote:
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Aladdin Sane wrote:
Dave Allured wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...ts_revolution/
I just adore crusades. Lots of people always get maimed, crippled,
and killed, and billions of dollars of property always gets either
stolen or broken.

Not too desperate to sell copy, are they?

James
As long as states have sales taxes, the Penny will hang on.

I think you're right.

Set the rate cards to round to the nearest even 5¢ instead of the
nearest 1¢.
Problem solved.

Revolution precipitated.

James