Sheaffers For Christmas - Last Chance For Monday Shipping!

Old December 19th 04, 06:09 PM

Default Sheaffers For Christmas - Last Chance For Monday Shipping!

Fellow Collectors,

We have lots of Sheaffers that would be good stocking stuffers, but
time is running out!

We still have lots of Legacy 2s, Preludes, and Javelins at 50% off!
We have a large number of Intrigues, including the fountain pen,
rollerball, ballpoint, and pencil, at MORE than 50% off!

We also have the hot MPI in stock and the hotter Agio and Prelude
Compacts at great prices.

And, we have all the Calligraphy sets in stock at 30% off.

All 11 colors of Skrip and all the bottled ink and refills are in the
house.

Finally - contact me if you want a PenHero calendar shipped Monday - we
have a few left in stock that we can ship Monday.

Here's the link:

http://www.PenHero.com/PenSale/SheafferStore.htm

Again, time is running out! We can't guarantee Christmas arrival, but
we can guarantee Monday shipping if your order is in by 10am EST
Monday.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Jim Mamoulides
www.PenHero.com

Old December 20th 04, 05:20 AM
Free Citizen

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hi Jim,

Do you stock spare nibs? A catalogue of prices would be nice.

--
Best regards,
T-H Lim

Old December 20th 04, 02:14 PM

Dear Lim,

No, we don't stock spare nibs. Wish we could. Sheaffer tried that
some time ago and it wasn't a complete success.

As far as a catalog, we keep our on-line site up to date as new items
come in.

Cheers,

Jim Mamoulides
www.PenHero.com