I met a biggie tonight

Old February 25th 11, 07:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
WeReo_BoY

Default I met a biggie tonight

You'll never guess who I met tonight.

Because you'll never guess, I met the guy who sent me down to the set to
meet DI so I can then cawl Alison and she can get blown away and get ****ed
up for life. That's right! Films at eleven. I do have photos and will post
them to the world's premiere musical group California_Jam on Yahoo.

Awlso there are some other bigtimers in attendance as well. By the way the
first biggie his name is Rayz. So let's cawl him "Ray Z." I am the only one
who matters. For instance one of the other bigtimers you're going to see me
hanging out with tonight is the second Lionel from the Jeffersons and he
also plays Alex Haley in Roots.

Awlso in attendance and in the photographs are other bigtimers such as the
guy who helped right "What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye, several bigtime Soap
stars of days gone by, and others.

Of course I made a presentation of the Wereo, well actually Nuclear Warrior
and the California Jam Wereo. You will see one of the Soap stars
inparticular having sort of an ephiphany over the major feature write-up of
century titled One day in 1974 ... how I turn the California Jam Wereo into
"the only three hours of radio that matters." There are a bit over 20
piccyies in awl thank you.

As will be proven again right before your very eyes, "I am the only one who
matters, in and around the cameras" thank you. Meanwhile right now I'm
howling and chanting on Radio Unnameable with Bob Fass and Bill Prop and
guests right at this very moment thank you. Yes, kids. I am the only one who
matters in and around the cameras thank you. Rayz you were there!

Man is Alison ****ed up now. Here's the man who got the ball rolling,
really. If not for Rayz there would be no DI and Alison would be awlright
just like you and me now. But that is not the case!

"Labyrinth" story of Tupac and Biggie hip hop 99p [email protected] Books 1 September 12th 07 03:15 AM
Met Mr. Jaggers on 5/12 @ CSNS oly Coins 3 May 14th 07 07:15 PM
A Success!! Another 1986 Met! pe2 Autographs 4 July 29th 06 05:37 PM
Met Number 8 out... pe2 Autographs 0 July 16th 06 11:26 PM
I met Chicago ' Tiffany Covington Autographs 1 November 14th 05 08:02 PM