NudoFraud® shill auction yanked by eBay

Old November 25th 05, 04:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default NudoFraud® shill auction yanked by eBay

See? Those security people at eBay are on to Noodles. His paper
money auction with the scam shipping and the shill bid from himself
(REEEEALLY stupid, Noodles!) just got yanked at 2000 PST. The whole
account will be gone soon. What kind of MORON would shill bid his own
auctions from the same ISP? DUHHHHH!

Good luck, ****wad...hope you like having that rusted out '49 Olds as
a living room couch!
Old November 25th 05, 12:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
See? Those security people at eBay are on to Noodles. His paper
money auction with the scam shipping and the shill bid from himself
(REEEEALLY stupid, Noodles!) just got yanked at 2000 PST. The whole
account will be gone soon. What kind of MORON would shill bid his own
auctions from the same ISP? DUHHHHH!

A moron who thinks the rules do not apply to him.

The second auction he ran had the "fee" listed at $225 when the face
value was $300, stupid ass can't even handle simple addition.

Good luck, ****wad...hope you like having that rusted out '49 Olds as
a living room couch!

Bwhahahahahaha!

Old November 25th 05, 12:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default DeserTBob losing it again ?

DeserTBoB wrote:
See? Those security people at eBay are on to Noodles. His paper
money auction with the scam shipping and the shill bid from himself
(REEEEALLY stupid, Noodles!) just got yanked at 2000 PST. The whole
account will be gone soon. What kind of MORON would shill bid his own
auctions from the same ISP? DUHHHHH!

Good luck, ****wad...hope you like having that rusted out '49 Olds as
a living room couch!

(laughter...) are you serious ? You're getting all worked up over my
market research auctions- which I put on, and then end myself. I can't
help but thinking you're taking this a little too seriously now ?

I mean, your 8-track posts were almost above average there for a while,
but then your recent posts have shown your actual personality coming
out- calm down !

Old November 25th 05, 01:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Charlie Busted For Fraud, Proof He's A LIAR!

Ricky 79 Honda White-professional loser wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
See? Those security people at eBay are on to Noodles. His paper
money auction with the scam shipping and the shill bid from himself
(REEEEALLY stupid, Noodles!) just got yanked at 2000 PST. The whole
account will be gone soon. What kind of MORON would shill bid his own
auctions from the same ISP? DUHHHHH!

Good luck, ****wad...hope you like having that rusted out '49 Olds as
a living room couch!

(laughter...) are you serious ? You're getting all worked up over my
market research auctions- which I put on, and then end myself. I can't
help but thinking you're taking this a little too seriously now ?

Charlie, shut the **** up. When it says...

"This listing (8356915464) has been removed by eBay or is no longer
available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number
correctly."

Now you can go ahead and claim the link to the auction that Ebay pulled
doesn't prove a thing because it doesn't show who listed the auction,
but there's a way around that and it shows it was YOUR AUCTION and Ebay
pulled it for fraud.

Follow this folks and learn the truth. This is the original auction
where Charlie tries to pull a fast one and not pay Ebay their proper
fees by inflating the shipping cost, he pulled it himself..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40029&item=8356187 670

You'll see it was "ended by the seller". No biggie, Charlie pulled it
and relists it.

"This item or one like it has been relisted." Now click on the link for
Charlies re-listed item and you end up here, the auction Ebay pulled
for FRAUD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8356915464

The currency auction that was reported for fraud and removed by Ebay
for fraud.

**** you Nudo, you got busted AGAIN.

Old November 25th 05, 05:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 25 Nov 2005 05:58:13 -0800, "Charlie Shill Bidder Nudo"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8356915464

The currency auction that was reported for fraud and removed by Ebay
for fraud.

**** you Nudo, you got busted AGAIN. snip

I was online at 2000 PST last night and on the phone with eBay
security when they yanked his auction for "exorbitant shipping and
handling fees." What Noodles was doing was trying to **** eBay out of
the commission fees normally gotten through a reserve price auction by
listing currency with a face value worth $300 for 1˘, and then jacking
up the "shipping and handling" to $255...which still didn't even cover
the face value of the currency!

Why would anyone with a reasonable level or intelligence do this?
Answer: they wouldn't. Noodles was trying to foist a scam, and it
blew up in his face. He's getting desperate for income now, as his
plans to be the "king of 8 track" have collapse due to the spreading
of his reputation as a petty criminal and technically incompetent
moron, so now he's trying to sell anything he can get his hands on
(stolen air compressors, junk car parts) to try to make ends meet...a
true "rag picker." He reminds me of the old junk peddler with the
donkey cart in "Gasoline Alley"...although I think that character
possessed more wisdom.

If honest people keep after him, his accounts will soon be gone, and
Charlie Nudo will be working at the Burger King up near the junction
of I-80 and I-81. Just drive in and look for the stupid looking guy
in the "king" costume!
Old November 25th 05, 10:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

[...]

He'll be the one asking little kids to sit on his lap.

Old November 26th 05, 02:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

The currency auction that was reported for fraud and removed by Ebay
for fraud.

What kind of monster would do something like this? Why does Ebay allow
it?

Old November 26th 05, 03:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 25 Nov 2005 18:07:44 -0800, "WWW" wrote:

The currency auction that was reported for fraud and removed by Ebay

for fraud.

What kind of monster would do something like this? Why does Ebay allow
it? snip

Well, they've let Nudo stay on eBay for 13 months that I've been
trying to kill him off, so far. It seems that eBay is more interested
in their commissions than in promoting fair play and preventing fraud.
Once Noodles started screwing with their commission, they booted his
scam auction forthwith. But the fake alignment tapes just keep
popping up. Reason? eBay makes their "vig" on the fraud, and as long
as the buyer is too stupid to know they've been had, Noodles keeps
right on fraudin'.
Old November 26th 05, 04:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 25 Nov 2005 04:06:43 -0800, "Charlie Shill Bidder Nudo"
wrote:

The second auction he ran had the "fee" listed at $225 when the face
value was $300, stupid ass can't even handle simple addition. snip

He did the same thing on the first one, too! The coup de gras was
when he started shilling his own auction. It's a wonder his account
is still active after that.
Old November 26th 05, 10:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

It sometimes seems like an outfit such as Ebay is so huge and spread
out that it is unmanageable. But if they can spot this recent
commission fandango reported by DB, they should be able to keep their
eyes on other sources of chicanery. And protect the users of their
service. He's a powerseller though.