Recommendations for shipping options available to have a jukebox shipped?

Old May 4th 04, 10:26 PM
David Gotto

Default Recommendations for shipping options available to have a jukebox shipped?

Hi All,

I am purchasing a Seeburg V200 jukebox that is located in New Jersey and I
need it shipped to my home in California. I am wondering if anyone could
recommend a few good shipping options that may be available to have the
jukebox shipped? The jukebox would need to be picked up from the home of
the person I am buying it from and the jukebox would need to be packaged or
wrapped in blankets, etc. I have already requested a quote from some of the
more well known freight carriers, but most are all telling me that they have
a 1000 lb. minimum and the quotes are for around $1,000.00, which is way
more than I want to pay. I just shipped a Golden Tee arcade game, which
weights more than the jukebox I am buying, to the East coast from California
and the shipping total was only about $385.00 and that included packaging
and shipping insurance. I am hoping to have the jukebox shipped for around
$400.00 to $500.00 total, so if anyone could recommend a shipping company
that may be able to ship the jukebox for that price I would greatly
appreciate it. If you have a shipping company recommendation, please
respond directly to this post or email me at: .

Thanks,
David

Old May 5th 04, 10:39 PM
David Gotto

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone that responded with shipping option recommendations
.

Thanks,
David