Don't forget Father's day(and it's almost here!)

Old May 22nd 06, 05:48 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.forsale,rec.collecting,alt.video.tape-trading

Default Don't forget Father's day(and it's almost here!)

Time is running out and I would'nt want you to forget Dad on his
special day.
So, you might want to check out these Bulls and Bear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old May 22nd 06, 06:48 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.forsale,rec.collecting,alt.video.tape-trading

\
WHO WOULD BUY THIS ****?
Old May 22nd 06, 07:34 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.forsale,rec.collecting,alt.video.tape-trading

wrote in
:

On 22 May 2006 09:48:22 -0700, "Boaz" wrote:

Time is running out and I would'nt want you to forget Dad on his
special day.
So, you might want to check out these Bulls and Bear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3754&rd=1&sspa
gename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

\
WHO WOULD BUY THIS ****?

Somebody who doesn't like his father.
Old May 22nd 06, 08:37 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.forsale,rec.collecting,alt.video.tape-trading

\
WHO WOULD BUY THIS ****?

Somebody who doesn't like his father.

Or someone, despite there being a whole lot of Mr and (*recently deceased to
boot*) Mrs. Hecks in Florida (hmmm.....this "photocopy sure seemed to have
moved the contents of a Mansion not to mention 19 "New" Cars over 1500 Miles
in the wrong direction in a hurry) not a single one exists over here
this-away that ever gave birth to a John Heck that
1 Is a False god (hmm----wonder, if "original John heck Shadow" = true god
(Caps or Not), why hasn't he shown up on my back door as of late, despite oh
lets say "Eternal Promises" to do so? Why would Death stop a god from
fulfilling a promise, made in anger or not?
2Lived in a Florida Public golf course Garden Shed containing 19 "New
Micro-Machine Golf Carts" aka "New Cars"
3Hmmm-----didn't Veko the Carpathian promise Dana Barrett "Eternal Life" as
the "Mother of a Living God"? If 1 was True;
ADidn't "John Heck" love his Mother?
BIf A = Yes: Why did Death be so allowed to kill her slowly?
CIf A = No: Why did "supposed real friends" (aka also shadows) step in
to defend him from anyone whom they thought looked like me? (hmm--no pics
for them either. Not even Clark Kent/ Superman then vs. later).

Old May 22nd 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.forsale,rec.collecting,alt.video.tape-trading

I fear my son Blashie has forgotten all about me, and it tears me up
inside.

Old June 4th 06, 05:20 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.forsale,rec.collecting,alt.video.tape-trading

[...]

Whew.
That's gotta be a record, especially for the "other way 'round".
2 weeks + 3 full "Bad Math-Related" questions = 0 Response, not even a
"here's some more B.S." nor even a "Hey! You made fun of my (also Sock
Shadow) Hero! I'm (hypocritically) telling!" email to My Mom. Hmmm-----what
is the matter Wifey, did Andrew not "leave behind" my Mom's address to where
you could reach it, or are you still emailing a "Magick.net email" and
rather surprised when it is bouncing?
Hmmm------in case of the latter, isn't one on your "inherited hats" a "false
gould", and don't those emails typically ALWAYS go through, "C.G Voice" and
all? LOL. Further proof that you are not, contrary to "popular belief"
"Hubby" and you never will be. lol.
And so, go ahead, yell at each other about those 3 Million Cyan-Ray
Crystalline Disc DVDs that you owe yourself, about the weather in
Canada/London, Florida/London, Texas/London, Illinois/London, etc/London,
Mars/London, Pluto/London nobody "Organic" (let alone me) gives a Care.
LOL.