FS GB KILOWARE

Old August 2nd 05, 05:11 AM
D. A. Hicks

Default FS GB KILOWARE

I have committed to receiving stamps direct from a Charity on a regular
basis and I will be receiving more than I can sort personally ( due to increased
work commitments.) I also need to clear some space to take the new
consignments.

I therefore wish to sell on some of this material

I suggest the following prices if anyone is interested, or email me your
offers

ALL ON PAPER

GB Kiloware as received say £ 4.50 per Kg
This is as received direct from charity

The following has been sorted to type only, all unfranked and damaged have
been removed if noticed

GB Definitive ( mainly Machins upto £1 ) say £1 per Kg
GB Commeratives say £4.50 per Kg
GB Regional and emblems £ 4 per Kg ( unfranked not removed )

World Kiloware is usually placed on Ebay, but may be added here in the
future.

postage / carrier charged at Cost See www.royalmail.com for indication.

payment By paypal, UK Cheque, Cash. Postal Order, Bank transfer or any other means as long as I get GB£

Many thanks
David

DAVID HICKS ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Industrial Roofing & Cladding Consultants
Tel 01296 719775 Fax 01296 339073 Mobile 07980 432848
Visit our web site http://www.roofconsultant.fsnet.co.uk

Please note whilst every effort is taken to ensure that emails issued from this company are virus free,
it is the recipient's responsibility to check them before opening.
This company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of data howsoever caused